Atria Salisbury

1110 Healthway Drive, Salisbury, MD, 21804

Reviews of Atria Salisbury

March 19, 2015

By Joyce107907650

We are going to transfer my dad to Atria, and I am telling you, this place is so nice. They have individual rooms, 8 activities a day, and the dining room has cloth tablecloths. They have a chef and a menu for each meal. I am telling you, I want to go there. Everyone there, even in the lock down section or the dementia/Alzheimer's section and the assisted living, each has their own individual room. It is very nice, and it has its own bathroom. We actually went there today to set up his room because he will released on Tuesday. The gentleman that we spoke to discuss the price and different things like that is awesome. He has been in touch with me. He is very personable. We went there today to set it up, and the room isn't really ready, but within record time, everything was cleared out and the rooms are clean. I cannot say enoughabout that facility. Of course, you are paying a lot of money for it too, but it is just awesome. They have different exercises for the different stages. Everything is just so impressive. On each level, they have an open area where there are tables, sandwiches, snacks, coffee, juice, and water all the time for them to come and take. They have books and magazines. They have what I like of which they have 3 happy hours a week. Twice a week, they have live entertainment come in. There are 8 activities every day. I am extremely impressed with them. I like the personality of the people; they will all speak to you and look you in the eye.

September 27, 2014

By John86445050

Atria was smaller and just a little more comfortable feeling altogether. My mother has 24 hour care right there. Everybody was so nice, and if you were sitting there waiting for the director to come out, anybody who is an employee comes by, says hello, and asks if they can help you, so it just felt very comfortable.

June 07, 2013

By caring4473

The Atria has a lot of older people and it has a ward for Alzheimer's patients. I like that it's right in the middle of Salisbury.

September 29, 2011

By GrandchildA

This facility was the perfect place for my grandmother. After suffering 2 strokes in 2 years, she needed some help living on her own. We didn't want her to go to a nursing home and she couldn't live by herself, well Atria Salisbury was the prefect place for her. She had a very nice apartment, and she had friends she played cards with. There was a helpful and friendly staff available all the time in case someone needed help, or even just to ask questions. They made high quality meals for her, and also had a transportation service in case she wanted to go somewhere or if she had a doctors appointment. She also didn't have to worry about maintenance, the staff at Atria took care of that as well. This place felt like home but more for my grandmother, and that piece of mind is more then anyone could ask for a loved one.

Photos of Atria Salisbury

About Atria Salisbury

Atria Salisbury offers peaceful charm and a friendly atmosphere with all the comforts of home. Take a getaway with new friends to the beaches of Ocean City and Rehoboth, or participate in one of our many on-site activities. Atria Salisbury is situated in historic Salisbury, Maryland, near the Peninsula Regional Medical Center along the Ocean Gateway.

Atria Salisbury offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community, and grounds
  • Medication assistance