Brookdale Rotonda

550 Rotonda Boulevard West, Rotonda West, FL, 33947

Reviews of Brookdale Rotonda

July 30, 2013

By mommamaya1

my mom has lived there for over 2 years, great place clean, the employees are more like family they are kind, compasionate, shee get's all her meals there, they make sure she takes her meds, they have activities for them ,sometimes they show a movie, they have exercise classes, sometimes they have entertainment for them, i would highly recommend this lovely place for any one looking for a place for an elderly parent, that can't live alone.

June 13, 2013

By Diana11

My aunt had lived in Sterling House of Englewood and we had a chance to check that place for my father as well. It was a nice place. Basically each person has his/her own room. They had wheelchairs for people if they need it. The staff were very nice and the residents there looked okay. She didn't have to worry about anything and they took very good care of her while she was there. The facility though was more than we could afford for my father.

July 29, 2011

By ruthielaine

These people are very compassionate - I feel very confident about having my mother move in here.

Photos of Brookdale Rotonda

Features of Brookdale Rotonda

• Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10 To 1

• Licenses: Yes

About Brookdale Rotonda

Brookdale Rotonda provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Forty-one apartments all on one floor. Other amenities include an enclosed courtyard, sunroom and sitting area with fireplace.

Map of Brookdale Rotonda