Brookdale Rotonda

550 Rotonda Boulevard West, Rotonda West, FL, 33947

Reviews of Brookdale Rotonda

November 18, 2014

By sadred

The facility is very clean.....no odors ! All......the staff is wonderful and took great care of my father he loved living their......they have exellant programs and activities.......I WOULD RECOMMENED STERLING OF ENGLEWOOD TO ANYONE.

May 21, 2014

By Barbara85189450

Sterling House of Englewood is really nice with good, competent people. The staff were very friendly. It was great, but it was beyond our means money wise. We were not able to see the rooms because after we talked, they didn’t show us any more because we knew we couldn’t afford it.

January 18, 2014

Mom is already on a waiting list for Sterling House of Englewood. This facility is very near to her friends and her sister, so they can come and visit her frequently. It is a very nice facility. They only have 42 residents. It's very clean and there's no smell. They had just put in new floor in the entry way and in the dining room. They would upgrade every room before somebody new moves in. It was just a very nice facility. It's built in where all the rooms were in the square and in the center, there's a very secure courtyard which has no access to the exterior of the building. Residents can walk around in this beautiful courtyard and it is just very nice. All the staff members were very friendly. The nurse and the chef introduced themselves to us. We had lunch there and the food was good. The wait staff was very kind and very helpful. The whole experience was very positive.

July 30, 2013

By mommamaya1

my mom has lived there for over 2 years, great place clean, the employees are more like family they are kind, compasionate, shee get's all her meals there, they make sure she takes her meds, they have activities for them ,sometimes they show a movie, they have exercise classes, sometimes they have entertainment for them, i would highly recommend this lovely place for any one looking for a place for an elderly parent, that can't live alone.

June 13, 2013

By Diana11

My aunt had lived in Sterling House of Englewood and we had a chance to check that place for my father as well. It was a nice place. Basically each person has his/her own room. They had wheelchairs for people if they need it. The staff were very nice and the residents there looked okay. She didn't have to worry about anything and they took very good care of her while she was there. The facility though was more than we could afford for my father.

July 29, 2011

By ruthielaine

These people are very compassionate - I feel very confident about having my mother move in here.

Photos of Brookdale Rotonda

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10 To 1

• Licenses: Yes

About Brookdale Rotonda

Brookdale Rotonda provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Forty-one apartments all on one floor. Other amenities include an enclosed courtyard, sunroom and sitting area with fireplace.

Map of Brookdale Rotonda