Reviews of Wisteria Gardens
September 08, 2017
I visited this facility
Photos of Wisteria Gardens
Features of Wisteria Gardens
- Minimum Rate: $2400/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 21
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 003389
About Wisteria Gardens
Wisteria Gardens is a personal care home consists of homes with 24 beds. We are smaller and more intimate than large congregate settings yet larger than the family model homes. Our “mid-size” home allow the best of both worlds. We are larger and, therefore, more handicapped accessible. We have more staff and more activity than in smaller settings. However, we are still small enough to be non-institutional in character having the feel of a “home” away from home. Residents genuinely become like family and most resident families participate fully in the life at the homes.
Senior living services include the following:
- Assistance with personal care home or host home placement appropriate to the needs and location of the individual.
- 24-hour supervision and management.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Nutritious meals and snacks served daily.
- Assistance with medication management.
- Health monitored by a registered nurse.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
What Makes Us Special
Our is managed by an experienced and capable manager. Registered nurses supervise care with routine visits in each home. They supervise and review all medications, service records, menus, and document progress notes on each individual. We provide no skilled nursing services. This combination of custodial care and nursing oversight results in a home where individuals can improve and thrive. This ultimately is our goal.