The Esplanade at Palisades

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Esplanade at Palisades

October 10, 2012

By David10

I find that Esplanade is the best place for my brother. I got good vibes right away from the marketing person. It seems to connect with him and it's very inviting. They're very reasonable. Karen ordered two dozen prayer books for us. I go there every Saturday and I worship with my brother at the services over there. Any service that my brother needs, he gets. If he wants his meal delivered to his room, they'd do it for him. We did not have any negative experiences with them. My brother is there for exactly 2 years now. Their staff is friendly and cooperative. The housekeeping there is good and the halls are always clean. There's no urine smell at any time anywhere. Their dining room is spotless. Their food is more like an institutional food.

Photos of The Esplanade at Palisades

About The Esplanade at Palisades

The Esplanade at Palisades is an assisted living facility in Palisades, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Esplanade at Palisades for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Esplanade at Palisades