The Esplanade at Palisades

640 Oak Tree Road, Palisades, NY, 10964

Reviews of The Esplanade at Palisades

David10 October 10, 2012

I find that Esplanade is the best place for my brother. I got good vibes right away from the marketing person. It seems to connect with him and it's very inviting. They're very reasonable. Karen ordered two dozen prayer books for us. I go there every Saturday and I worship with my brother at the services over there. Any service that my brother needs, he gets. If he wants his meal delivered to his room, they'd do it for him. We did not have any negative experiences with them. My brother is there for exactly 2 years now.

Their staff is friendly and cooperative. The housekeeping there is good and the halls are always clean. There's no urine smell at any time anywhere. Their dining room is spotless. Their food is more like an institutional food.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About The Esplanade at Palisades

The Esplanade at Palisades is an assisted living facility in Palisades, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Esplanade at Palisades for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Esplanade at Palisades