Mcloughlin Place Senior Living

1153 Molalla Ave, Oregon City, OR, 97045

Reviews of Mcloughlin Place Senior Living

Macalla March 14, 2012

This is the best assisted living facility I have ever visited. It looks like a five-star hotel as soon as you enter. The grounds are beautiful, the apartments are comfortable, the staff are friendly and helpful and enthusiastic, and there is plenty to do. When I visited, I spoke with some of the residents, and they all had smiles on their faces as the told me what they enjoyed most about living there. One said she enjoyed the spacious rooms and the level of freedom she felt she had, another said she enjoyed spending time with her friends and visiting with the staff.

Jenny Ruthsdaughter November 28, 2011

The annex is a facility for people with memory issues. The staff are gentle, warm and competent. The facility is open to visitors 24 hours a day by a key code. The food is excellent and the facility is clean. My mom likes the place because she feels safe and there are enough activities to keep her engaged without overwhelming her with choices. Before moving here she was in two other facilities. One was good when her memory was better, but this place is the best for her now.

From Mcloughlin Place Senior Living

Welcome to McLoughlin Place Senior Living! We hope that the information on our site will give you a glimpse into our Oregon City Assisted Living and Memory Care community. That being said, we encourage you to come visit so that our newly remodeled community can speak for itself.

After your tour, enjoy a complimentary lunch. You’ll see that our cozy community offers all the comforts of home with a variety of care levels to meet all your needs. Whether you choose an Assisted Living apartment or Memory Care residence, our primary focus is helping you or a family member get the most out of life while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Features of Mcloughlin Place Senior Living