Reviews of Oakmont of Orange
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Oakmont of Orange
Oakmont of Orange is ideal for active seniors in search of resort-style amenities and continuing care services. The community features 77 assisted living and 27 memory care apartment homes. Floor plans include studio, one and two-bedroom options ranging from 400 to 1192 square feet, all with 10-foot high ceilings and spacious bathrooms.
Oakmont communities offer 5-star amenities and services to active seniors and those in need of quality assisted living and memory care services including:
- Gourmet meals served in a restaurant-style dining room, with a full menu designed and prepared by an executive chef and culinary team.
- A library, move theater with plush seating, full-sized fitness center with exercise classes and activity rooms
- An onsite salon and day spa, private dining room, flower and vegetable garden, walking paths and a pet park
- Secured underground parking, chauffeured transportation and concierge services to make daily tasks even easier
- A Wellness Center, a nurse on-site 7 days a week, 24-hour staff care and specialized Diabetic Wellness and Concierge Physician Programs.
Photos of Oakmont of Orange
Features of Oakmont of Orange
- Minimum Rate: $3895/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3395/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 104
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- Licenses: RCFE
- State Licenses: Pending