Reviews of Oakmont of Orange
No Reviews Yet!
About Oakmont of Orange
Oakmont of Orange is ideal for active seniors in search of resort-style amenities and continuing care services. The community features 77 assisted living and 27 memory care apartment homes. Floor plans include studio, one and two-bedroom options ranging from 400 to 1192 square feet, all with 10-foot high ceilings and spacious bathrooms.
Oakmont communities offer 5-star amenities and services to active seniors and those in need of quality assisted living and memory care services including:
- Gourmet meals served in a restaurant-style dining room, with a full menu designed and prepared by an executive chef and culinary team.
- A library, move theater with plush seating, full-sized fitness center with exercise classes and activity rooms
- An onsite salon and day spa, private dining room, flower and vegetable garden, walking paths and a pet park
- Secured underground parking, chauffeured transportation and concierge services to make daily tasks even easier
- A Wellness Center, a nurse on-site 7 days a week, 24-hour staff care and specialized Diabetic Wellness and Concierge Physician Programs.
Photos of Oakmont of Orange
Features of Oakmont of Orange
- Minimum Rate: $4095/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3395/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 104
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- Licenses: RCFE
- State Licenses: Pending