North Ridge Health

5500 Boone Avenue North, New Hope, MN, 55428

Reviews of North Ridge Health

November 05, 2016

By PS381780

The Residence at Northridge was very nice; I liked it a lot. They take you out to have the meals, and you have to buzz down or call down to make sure that you’re OK; otherwise, they will come up and check you. Everything was included in one price. It was very clean and nice, and everybody was very personable. We went early morning because my friend is very petty, and they have continental breakfast with cereal.

February 01, 2014

By Pancake

I go to Masonic Homes the first Tuesday of each month for a caregiver's meeting. I have also visited people who have lived there. My observations there have all been positive. The people are caring and the residents seem content. The apartments are different sizes but they're a good size to meet the needs of the residents. I've had their cookies and some snacks there and those were certainly nice. I've seen group activities where they sing. The singing is real popular and different activities like puzzles and passing the ball around, typical for a senior center. They have an adult day care there also and they have a van that picks up and drops off.

June 29, 2013

By Therese2

I thought they were nice and very friendly, but it was a little pricey

Photos of North Ridge Health

Services & Amenities of North Ridge Health

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 20257

About North Ridge Health

Our campus features Assisted Living and Independent Living
options along with specific programs such as our Adult Day Program, a comprehensive rehab program as well as outpatient rehab therapy.
 We are excited to begin offering assisted Living Memory Care as well in early 2017.

We feature spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments,
with programming designed to enrich the lives of
our residents by providing engaging extracurricular activities that stimulate the mind, body and soul. We also provide scheduled supportive and health related services if needed to assist with activities of daily living skills, medication management and much more. Additionally we partner with numerous service providers to bring physician visits to the apartment, individualized therapy opportunities, podiatry, audiology, ophthalmology and dentistry right on site.

What sets us apart from our competition is our campus. We offer every level and mix of services. From simply renting an apartment, to receiving assisted living services, to adult day and therapy services. We have all of this and a skilled care facility on our campus.

Map of North Ridge Health