Elmcroft of Mount Washington

Reviews of Elmcroft of Mount Washington

4.4

May 25, 2012

By morgan3

They were very quick in responding to my inquiry so went out there that day and we met with them and toured the facility. It was clean and the landscape was kept of, and everybody was nice. My favorite thing was that it was all one floor. Dad has a problem walking so there is no chance that he could wander upstairs or that kind of thing. The staff were very friendly and the residents there looked happy. We were happy with it overall. Well, dad is not happy with anything ever but I would be happy and comfortable leaving dad in their care.

January 27, 2012

By Tiblet

My grandmother was here for several months and she was very well taken care of. Toward the end she was very difficult to care for but they never complained. We are a large family and the staff never made us feel as if we were in there way. I believe they took care of my grandmother was if she was there family. When we had prayer they joined us, when we cried, they cried and when we sang songs they were right there. The location was very clean, it did not have the smell that other places have (you know the further back you go in the building the worst it smells). I wish we had found this place when my other grandmother needed an assisted living location, because we had her in several places that after a week, we moved her! Tour the location, look at the faces of everyone, you will see what I am talking about.

Photos of Elmcroft of Mount Washington

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 8
  • Minimum Age: None

About Elmcroft of Mount Washington

Elmcroft of Mount Washington, a Kentucky assisted living and memory care community offers accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Mount Washington has a licensed Health Care Director on-site or on-call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Mount Washington features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, an ice cream parlor, library and sitting areas, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Mount Washington is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Elmcroft of Mount Washington is truly a great place to live and work and is pleased to be part of the Mount Washington, Kentucky community.

Small town living, 5 minutes from the Gene Snyder and all of what Louisville offers. No level of care charges and a warm at home environment.

Map of Elmcroft of Mount Washington