Silver Hills

23164 Landrum Village Dr, Montgomery, TX, 77316

Reviews of Silver Hills

June 14, 2011

By Rustb

Friend or relative of resident

I have had my mother in Silver Hills for 3 years now. I have had her in 4 different facilites in the past. This one is a keeper. The staff is caring, the owners have a passion for the elderly. I do not know what the previous person meant by rusty holders.. I have never seen anything like that. really nise facilites

June 14, 2011

By RaySheats

Resident

I have lived here for 5 years, this place is my home. I love it. The owners care more for me than my own family does. People that post negative comments, cannot be family of residents, because the care here is the best.

Services & Amenities of Silver Hills

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pharma

About Silver Hills

We are located on 5.5 acres of the Montgomery countryside. We have 3 separate houses on site with different levels of care. Each house offers the same services: assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and medication management to name a few. Meals are prepared and served according the resident's dietary needs. Snacks are available between meals. 24/7 care is given to each resident, in each house.

Our trained staff always provides care with empathy, compassion and confidence in their daily routine for the resident. The staff realizes we are blessed to be allowed to work in their home.

Map of Silver Hills