Silver Hills

23164 Landrum Village Dr, Montgomery, TX, 77316

Reviews of Silver Hills

May 22, 2012

By Grace6

I chose Silver Hills because it was so close to me. It's like 25 minutes away from my home. They also worked with me on the price and on what my mom could afford. The staff is just great. They're just one big happy family over there and they're very caring people. I guess what I liked the best about it was the home that my mom was in. My mom used to get up at like 5:00 in the morning and go to an activity center thing. She had to spend like 6-8 hours over there, and then she would go back to the home that she was living in. But, in this place she doesn't have to do that! They do all kinds of activities over there. So that's why I really cared about that too. I go over there 2 or 3 times a week so I know whats going on. I'm there a lot. My mom's doing real good and she seemed happier. She shares a room with 2 other women and she likes it. Yes, I would recommend this facility. Although the food is not the greatest but I hope that it's something they can improve on.

June 14, 2011

By Rustb

Friend or relative of resident

I have had my mother in Silver Hills for 3 years now. I have had her in 4 different facilites in the past. This one is a keeper. The staff is caring, the owners have a passion for the elderly. I do not know what the previous person meant by rusty holders.. I have never seen anything like that. really nise facilites

June 14, 2011

By RaySheats

Resident

I have lived here for 5 years, this place is my home. I love it. The owners care more for me than my own family does. People that post negative comments, cannot be family of residents, because the care here is the best.

Features of Silver Hills

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pharma

About Silver Hills

We are located on 5.5 acres of the Montgomery countryside. We have 3 separate houses on site with different levels of care. Each house offers the same services: assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and medication management to name a few. Meals are prepared and served according the resident's dietary needs. Snacks are available between meals. 24/7 care is given to each resident, in each house.

Our trained staff always provides care with empathy, compassion and confidence in their daily routine for the resident. The staff realizes we are blessed to be allowed to work in their home.

Map of Silver Hills