Orangeburg Manor

1248 NELSON AVENUE, Modesto, CA, 95350

Reviews of Orangeburg Manor

theman21 November 07, 2012

The atmosphere felt like the end was near. I guess that may be normal with nursing homes but it was just not a welcoming environment. The staff was friendly, but I am not sure how effective they were. My grandmother was a very stubborn woman and I applaud the effort they made to get her to do things, even though she never would. Most of the residents that were there when we visited had memory issues like my grandma. The food was passable, but my grandma hardly ate. They took her on trips sometimes to the store or whatnot, which is good and bad. Price was expensive (as are all facilities like this) but cheaper than elsewhere in Modesto. After my grandma passed, the proceedings were very straightforward. We had enough time to remove all her stuff, and even some employees came to her funeral which was a nice gesture. I would give the overall experience a 3/5.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Orangeburg Manor

Orangeburg Manor is an assisted living facility in Modesto, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Orangeburg Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Orangeburg Manor