Sonata Viera Assisted Living

3325 Breslay Drive, Melbourne, FL, 32940

Reviews of Sonata Viera Assisted Living

August 14, 2015

By Ekunigon

We had no opportunity with any of the residents at Viera Manor. It was strictly the sales and marketing director who provided a very nice tour and explanation of the amenities and the activities. The biggest problem of that place is that it is prohibitively expensive, and there is no way that my mom would be able to live there. However, it is a place that I would move in to tomorrow if I could. It literally looks like an embassy suites for elderly folks. It’s a very impressive and brand new.

July 21, 2015

By Ross2

I was going to move to Viera Manor because of the difference in price. It’s a VA function, and I would have saved about a thousand dollars a month. The Viera Manor seemed nice. We ate a meal there; you ate what the chef cooked. I went with another fellow, and they told me the activities.

March 20, 2015

By Anonymous103203550

Viera Manor was extremely nice. The apartments were very impressive. I enjoyed the whole setup and everything about it. I like the environment because it was right next to an area of community. It was new.

May 30, 2014

By Grace19

My parents have been in Viera Manor for a month now, and they seem to enjoy it. We chose it because it is very new, neat, and clean. Everything is pristine. All the furniture is brand new. They also took my father-in-law as a vet. So, he does some sessions there. It helps out a lot in paying for it. It is also close by us, so we are always there, all the time. Everything is clean, and all the people we meet are very helpful and caring. I always ask them, all the time, "How's the food?" They always have another option if they don't like what is being served that day. They can choose from a different menu of things that they make on a daily basis, like hamburgers. So, they don't always have to eat, if they don't like what is the main meal. They can always choose from other meals. So, they do have an option. The rooms have never been used before, and they have a refrigerator in their room, where they can have juice and water. They also have a microwave, so they can heat up everything, like if they go out for dinner and have leftovers, they can always heat things up. So, it really works out fantastic. They provide a bus, and they are able to go on outings, like taking them to churches and restaurants and to do a lot of things. They do things on a daily basis, and then they have weekly ice cream events. They have met a lot of people already. It seems to be a nice area. It takes a lot off of our minds to know that they are in a community that is caring for them very well. So, we are impressed with everything. I will definitely recommend them.

March 28, 2014

By Gerald4

We were very impressed with The Viera Manor. This facility was about four to five years old, and it was beautiful. It is next to the VA Building. Everything looked A+; everything looked nice. What stood out to me was the landscaping. The place was really kept meticulously. The rooms they showed us and the different activities they had there, everything looked great. Of course, the friendliness of the people there was very, very important too.

August 21, 2013

By holyrock

My family researched extensively assisted living facilities in the area and Viera Manor offered the best arrangement and the best value. The facility is new and a 5 star facility. The 24 hour nurse care is excellent. We have tried the meals; they are good and balanced. The facility is beautiful. The apartment sizes are large, much larger than most facilities. Viera Manor is only 2 blocks from the VA medical facility. The facility will fill up soon based on quality and value of their offering.

Photos of Sonata Viera Assisted Living

Features of Sonata Viera Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private Rooms

About Sonata Viera Assisted Living

Through innovative features, a, homelike environment and impeccable design, Sonata Viera Assisted Living is committed to ensuring our residents receive an experience that truly reflects the Sonata Senior Living high standards of care and service.

We’ve redefined the care we provide, focusing on a single purpose of helping residents feel as much like themselves as possible. We truly value their abilities and proactively foster meaningful living.

From our safety features to our kind and compassionate team of caregivers and staff, Sonata Viera has everything your loved one needs to feel safe, happy, and right at home.

Our Harmony Assisted Living creates a healthy and fulfilling quality of life for our residents offering friendship, vitality and support. Residents and families will experience peace of mind through worry-free living customized specifically to your needs, interests, and preferences.

Trained wellness and care staff, including 24-hour onsite nursing, enhances and nurture our resident’s overall wellness. At Sonata Viera, you have a personalized care plan and access to a host of convenient services and amenities. Enjoy delicious chef-prepared meals daily, scheduled transportation, entertainment, and so much more!

We welcome you to the Sonata Viera family – we look forward to serving you and your family!

It is located in a planned community on Central Florida’s east coast and is near several pristine beaches that epitomize Florida living.

Map of Sonata Viera Assisted Living