Century Oaks

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Century Oaks

4.2

March 30, 2015

For Century Oaks I wrote "care questionable" because when I went there, I don't know how good the care was. I thought some of the people were a little lacking. However, I was only there for 20 minutes, and I don't think it is fair to make a snap judgment. That was my first impression. However, the staff seemed friendly. The dining area and the sanitation seemed very nice. The location was great.

August 13, 2014

By Victoria9

We went and saw Century Oaks. The visiting experience was perfect. When we went home I said to my parents 'OK, you guys can stay here; I’m moving out and going there.' Everybody was super friendly. It was very clean. It smelled good. The lady took me around everywhere and showed me all the different apartments, all the different rooms, and explained what they did. So, I'd definitely go there, I really would. There was nothing that turned me off or concerned me. There they have like a card room to go play cards, a game room, and a recreation room. They sing music and play instruments, and they’ve got full beauty and barber shop. There’s a swimming pool. They also take them on activities. They take them off to Wal-Mart and Publix. The place was very good and was very nicely decorated. It’s updated. I think they just did the remodeling on the outside, and everything inside was very clean.

April 20, 2014

By LourdesOrtiz

I took a tour of Century Oaks this weekend and all I can say is that there marketing person Angela was the best. Super friendly and informatative and you could tell the people who live there adore her. We will be coming back again for another tour.

January 31, 2014

By CaringMan00000973

We liked Century Oaks. It had a good independent living facility and there's another building for people with memory problem. It’s close to our vicinity. The staff were okay, they were a good assistance. The rooms are good sized compared to the other we saw. Residents there seemed to be pretty good. They have a library and a wellness center. I will recommend this place depending on what people like.

September 09, 2013

By Diane37

Century Oaks is very closely knit. Everybody knows everybody, and the residents all get along very well. I liked the camaraderie between the staff and the residents, and the fact that the residents are all very much involved. The assisted living residents have their meals done for them, and its adequate. The rooms for assisted living were tight, but for the unassisted living they've got regular apartments. They could probably improve on the food.

May 11, 2012

By commercesd

The Century Oaks was in the same vicinity where we were visiting the area to look at possible places for my friend's mother to live. The facility looked like it was well tended - the grounds were neat and well trimmed. The interior also had a very nice and fresh décor. The dining options included many interesting meals and choices. The residents appeared to enjoy their food very much. They are also offered snacks regularly. The communal spaces were all designed to be easy access to suit each purpose well. The seniors could easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many other stimulating activities. The private rooms were all nicely kept and decorated. The staff was friendly and attended to all of the residents well. The exercise center includes daily yoga and aerobics exercise classes. Residents can also safely navigate the lovely garden pathways and courtyards. Every resident appeared to be very well cared for in a peaceful, yet fun environment by kind, caring and compassionate staff.

Photos of Century Oaks

About Century Oaks

Century Oaks is an assisted living facility in Melbourne, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Century Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Century Oaks