Century Oaks

4001 Stack Blvd, Melbourne, FL, 32901

Reviews of Century Oaks

Robert105350250 April 25, 2015

I was looking for something that my mother would feel comfortable in, and I was looking for a place where the people were very friendly; the people who live there were very friendly. I went to many places, and Century Oaks was the first one I walked into that I felt like it was home myself. It was that friendly. It is very clean and very nice; my mother loves it. She is just having a ball there. They have lots of things every day, and she does and does a lot of them. She was getting to be very inactive, and now she is very active. Not everything on the menu is what she wants, but they always have a variety, so it is good. I have gone there almost every day since she has been there, and the staff is always helping her and doing things. They are just so friendly. I have been in other places, and nothing compares to this. All the different factors that I was looking for were all there, and she just loves it. She's always running around and having a good time, and I love it. That's what I wanted.

Caring104111050 March 31, 2015

For Century Oaks I wrote "care questionable" because when I went there, I don't know how good the care was. I thought some of the people were a little lacking. However, I was only there for 20 minutes, and I don't think it is fair to make a snap judgment. That was my first impression. However, the staff seemed friendly. The dining area and the sanitation seemed very nice. The location was great.

Victoria9 August 14, 2014

We went and saw Century Oaks. The visiting experience was perfect. When we went home I said to my parents 'OK, you guys can stay here; I’m moving out and going there.' Everybody was super friendly. It was very clean. It smelled good. The lady took me around everywhere and showed me all the different apartments, all the different rooms, and explained what they did. So, I'd definitely go there, I really would. There was nothing that turned me off or concerned me. There they have like a card room to go play cards, a game room, and a recreation room. They sing music and play instruments, and they’ve got full beauty and barber shop. There’s a swimming pool. They also take them on activities. They take them off to Wal-Mart and Publix. The place was very good and was very nicely decorated. It’s updated. I think they just did the remodeling on the outside, and everything inside was very clean.

LourdesOrtiz April 20, 2014

I took a tour of Century Oaks this weekend and all I can say is that there marketing person Angela was the best. Super friendly and informatative and you could tell the people who live there adore her. We will be coming back again for another tour.

CaringMan00000973 January 31, 2014

We liked Century Oaks. It had a good independent living facility and there's another building for people with memory problem. It’s close to our vicinity. The staff were okay, they were a good assistance. The rooms are good sized compared to the other we saw. Residents there seemed to be pretty good. They have a library and a wellness center. I will recommend this place depending on what people like.

Diane37 September 10, 2013

Century Oaks is very closely knit. Everybody knows everybody, and the residents all get along very well. I liked the camaraderie between the staff and the residents, and the fact that the residents are all very much involved. The assisted living residents have their meals done for them, and its adequate. The rooms for assisted living were tight, but for the unassisted living they've got regular apartments. They could probably improve on the food.

commercesd May 11, 2012

The Century Oaks was in the same vicinity where we were visiting the area to look at possible places for my friend's mother to live. The facility looked like it was well tended - the grounds were neat and well trimmed. The interior also had a very nice and fresh décor. The dining options included many interesting meals and choices. The residents appeared to enjoy their food very much. They are also offered snacks regularly. The communal spaces were all designed to be easy access to suit each purpose well. The seniors could easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many other stimulating activities. The private rooms were all nicely kept and decorated. The staff was friendly and attended to all of the residents well. The exercise center includes daily yoga and aerobics exercise classes. Residents can also safely navigate the lovely garden pathways and courtyards. Every resident appeared to be very well cared for in a peaceful, yet fun environment by kind, caring and compassionate staff.

About Century Oaks

Century Oaks is an assisted living facility in Melbourne, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Century Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Century Oaks