Wayman Place

342 South Wayman Street, Longwood, FL, 32750

Reviews of Wayman Place

Caring95864750 October 09, 2014

Southland suites is the one I’m going to go with if I can’t find anything else. The rooms are nice and clean. The activities are interesting. They have different art things, getting out, and dances. The staff was wonderful and very nice. I’m happy with the tour.

Caring3085 September 08, 2014

I have visited brethrens who have rooms at Southland Suites. This community was very good. They have a policy of letting a family member and friend join the loved ones staying there with the meal and they let the occasional meal that you would have with them, be free. They wouldn't charge me for it. That was really nice. They did have a nice activity room. They had a nice rehab room, it didn't seem big.

Andrea21 June 30, 2014

I like Southland Suites for my grandmother. I like that it is a smaller place and that it is only two floors. I like the in-house therapy there. I also like the people and the accessibility to my relative. However, the meals, I think, are pretty poor. Also their dining room. It is a basic assisted living facility.

caring66371 February 14, 2014

Southland Suites was very good. The staff seemed friendly with the residents when they were engaging in their activities. The rooms were very nice as well as the dining room although I did not eat there.

Robert82038850 December 30, 2013

I have come across Southland Suites through an online search. It was a brand new facility but it was just out of my budget. The staff was very nice. They showed me everything. They're very good and very efficient. The place was immaculate and the food was good. I like that people there were nice too.

flore September 21, 2013

I visited this facility when I was looking for a temporary place for my Dad to stay while we were away. It is a very beautiful place. When I toured the facility the residents were engaged in activities and seemed happy. The room I was shown was lovely. Everything was clean and welcoming. We ended up not choosing this facility because it is a bit distant from our home.

Mary Jo2 September 11, 2013

I just had a request for my mother to stay at Southland Suites for one week while we went on vacation. Her stay there was very good and she liked it pretty well, but there was no need for her to go there fulltime. When we do, we will consider this place.

caring5966 April 30, 2013

My parents are moving into the Southland Suites on Thursday. We chose this place based on the relationship with the staff and their residents, the care that they gave them, the rooms that the apartments had, and how the place looked to me.

T_FSU February 13, 2013

My father is living here. The facility is well-staffed, beautiful, reasonably priced, clean, and so friendly. I made a great choice choosing this one. Thank you!

mogopo November 07, 2012

My first impression of this place was given by the state of the grounds, they were immaculate. The management here definitely take time to care for the aesthetics of the area. The staff that I had a chance to meet were very helpful and kind to the other elderly people living here. All of the amenities provided to the residents were taken care of and kept nice. The Family Room that was provided for the party met the space needs of our birthday event. My grandmother was very pleased with how her needs were immediately taken care of when they arose. The meals that are provided to the residents are well made and delivered on time. The nurses are well trained and know what they are doing when it comes to geriatrics. Overall I was very pleased with this place and I am comfortable with my grandmother living here.

skajag July 27, 2011

Very nice facility with a caring staff thats starts at the top.

About Wayman Place

Wayman Place is an assisted living facility in Longwood, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Wayman Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Wayman Place