Sunrise of Leominster

6 Beth Avenue at Route 12, Leominster, MA, 01453

Reviews of Sunrise of Leominster

November 21, 2012

By mynock77

I found the facility itself to be pretty, neat and clean. My grandmother, a dementia patient, stayed in the locked "memory unit" side of the facility. Most of the staff members in both that section and the main section were extremely friendly. I also liked the fact that they allowed visiting dogs and had a live-in cat, which helped to improve the mood of the residents.However, communication between staff members was sometimes lacking. For example, we would often call ahead and ask staff to get my grandmother ready so that my father and I could take her to doctor or dentist appointments and get her there on time. Sometimes this would work, but other times we would arrive to pick her up and find her in the middle of eating a meal or participating in an activity and not at all ready to go.I would certainly recommend the facility to others whose family members require extra care, but I do wish they they would streamline their staff communication.

Photos of Sunrise of Leominster

Features of Sunrise of Leominster

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Sunrise of Leominster

Located downtown on the Sterling Line, Sunrise of Leominster sits in a quiet, residential neighborhood. We pride ourselves in the warmth and comfort of our home, as well as the wide variety of activities of our community.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to insure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Leominster