Sunrise of Leominster

6 Beth Avenue at Route 12, Leominster, MA, 01453

Reviews of Sunrise of Leominster

Donna111567950 August 10, 2015

My father seems to be doing well in Sunrise of Leominster, and he seems pleased with the decision to go there. My interaction with them is fine. I like that my father seems happy to go there, they have availability, and the overall interaction with the staff seems quite well.

Caring0047 May 11, 2013

I went to visit Sunrise of Leominster because it was recommended at our senior center. It was a very beautiful and nice place. The woman who toured us around was wonderful. But with my mother's income, a shared room was what she would get. Their shared apartment had one big room, one smaller room, a shared small living room and also a shared small bathroom. It would have been better if there were private bathrooms for each of the shared apartments.

jlleighton1 December 22, 2012

Sunrise of Leominster is truly a gem among the assisted living facilities in the Leominster/Fitchburg area. As you approach the facility, you already get the sense that great pride is taken in providing residents with the best possible. The building is incredibly well maintained and has a wonderfully landscaped approach. Inside, the positive impression continues as each space is fresh, clean, and thoughtfully decorated. The staff is incredibly professional while being personal and friendly: every one you meet greets you with a smile. The residents receive top-notch care and amenities are available to meet just about everyone's needs. While we've been visitors there, we've seen residents taking advantage of exercise classes, outings, games and reading clubs. The meals are certainly above the level you would expect from an assisted living facility and are delicious. The Sunrise of Leominster assisted living facility is someplace that definitely warrants a look when needing a placement in the Fitchburg/Leominster area.

mynock77 November 21, 2012

I found the facility itself to be pretty, neat and clean. My grandmother, a dementia patient, stayed in the locked "memory unit" side of the facility. Most of the staff members in both that section and the main section were extremely friendly. I also liked the fact that they allowed visiting dogs and had a live-in cat, which helped to improve the mood of the residents.However, communication between staff members was sometimes lacking. For example, we would often call ahead and ask staff to get my grandmother ready so that my father and I could take her to doctor or dentist appointments and get her there on time. Sometimes this would work, but other times we would arrive to pick her up and find her in the middle of eating a meal or participating in an activity and not at all ready to go.I would certainly recommend the facility to others whose family members require extra care, but I do wish they they would streamline their staff communication.

From Sunrise of Leominster

Located downtown on the Sterling Line, Sunrise of Leominster sits in a quiet, residential neighborhood. We pride ourselves in the warmth and comfort of our home, as well as the wide variety of activities of our community.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to insure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise of Leominster

• Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Features Extra Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms
  • Technology Extra Emergency Call System

• Nurse On Staff Yes

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets Small Pets Allowed.

Location of Sunrise of Leominster