Atria Park of Lafayette Assisted Living

1545 Pleasant Hill Road, Lafayette, CA, 94549

Reviews of Atria Park of Lafayette | Assisted Living

May 23, 2015

Atria Park of Lafayette seemed very nice. The only thing was that they only had buses going to different places Monday to Thursday, and my husband goes to poker on Friday, so that was not going to work. They had bingo. They had large living areas and a library, but the rooms were small.

March 16, 2015

By Adel1

Atria is beautiful, the area is very nice, and they have a wonderful dining area. The rooms are well-spaced according to the needs of somebody who is going to stay there. The people were very nice. The only setback was it was too expensive. My husband didn’t want to go to the facility all by himself, so it would have been the two of us. The food was very good. The people seemed to be happy, and we had a little interaction with the residents. Everybody said "Come and stay here, it’s a nice place."

February 14, 2014

By Jeanette11

Atria Lafayette is the one we chose for my stepmother. It's a small community and that was something we found very attractive. I think it only has approximately a little over a hundred residents. It also has an in house memory care unit. The staff allows the residents their independence and yet they're very accommodating for people who have special needs. It's in a beautiful setting and the rooms are very nice. They have a daily schedule of activities and they do a very good job in making sure that there's a lot of activities going on.

January 30, 2014

I like Atria, I love the location. That was great except their very limited care, it's really primarily assisted living. It is quite expensive. If budget wasn't an issue, it would be a great place to live but budget constraints made it not in the running and the possibility of having to move, if she didn't stay, status quo immediately. They didn't have a lot of other kind of care. Everything was good, the facility, the location, the activities, the accommodations. Everything was good except price and you have to be pretty well independent. If it was in the price budget and if they would have taken care of more concerns as she got older if her health deteriorated, then I would have placed her there.

August 10, 2013

By My mom's son

My mom-in-law is at The Stratford for three weeks now. They have two small rooms at a more reasonable price and we got one of those. It was of a very good value. The look of it is very elegant and everybody seemed very nice. My mom is comfortable there and she seemed to like the place.

Photos of Atria Park of Lafayette

Features of Atria Park of Lafayette

• Hiking Trails

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: On Site 24/7

• Licenses: License #079200326
  • State Licenses: 79200326

About Atria Park of Lafayette

Atria Park of Lafayette offers all the comforts of home, with just the right amount of care. Our dedicated staff provides 24-hour support to assisted living residents, as well as specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. With panoramic views of Mount Diablo, spacious common areas, extensive walking paths and a fountain courtyard, Atria Park of Lafayette provides a naturally elegant setting. To encourage residents to become actively engaged in their community, Atria Park of Lafayette offers a full calendar of educational, social and cultural opportunities, including regular outings to restaurants, theaters, shops and other destinations.

Map of Atria Park of Lafayette