Atria Park of Lafayette

1545 Pleasant Hill Road, Lafayette, CA, 94549

Reviews of Atria Park of Lafayette

Frank40 June 20, 2015

I did take a look at Atria Park of Lafayette, and it was very nice, but it was an entirely different deal. You rent the apartment, and you don't own anything. You just pay your fees and everything, and what we looked at was a two-bedroom unit -- 750 sq. ft -- and we couldn't possibly manage in that small a place. They answered all my questions and showed me around, the place was clean, and I was impressed. It was very nice. It was a Sunday, and the people there appeared to be well-taken care of.

Anonymous106883350 May 23, 2015

Atria Park of Lafayette seemed very nice. The only thing was that they only had buses going to different places Monday to Thursday, and my husband goes to poker on Friday, so that was not going to work. They had bingo. They had large living areas and a library, but the rooms were small.

Adel1 March 16, 2015

Atria is beautiful, the area is very nice, and they have a wonderful dining area. The rooms are well-spaced according to the needs of somebody who is going to stay there. The people were very nice. The only setback was it was too expensive. My husband didn’t want to go to the facility all by himself, so it would have been the two of us. The food was very good. The people seemed to be happy, and we had a little interaction with the residents. Everybody said "Come and stay here, it’s a nice place."

Jeanette11 February 14, 2014

Atria Lafayette is the one we chose for my stepmother. It's a small community and that was something we found very attractive. I think it only has approximately a little over a hundred residents. It also has an in house memory care unit. The staff allows the residents their independence and yet they're very accommodating for people who have special needs. It's in a beautiful setting and the rooms are very nice. They have a daily schedule of activities and they do a very good job in making sure that there's a lot of activities going on.

Caring74401650 January 30, 2014

I like Atria, I love the location. That was great except their very limited care, it's really primarily assisted living. It is quite expensive. If budget wasn't an issue, it would be a great place to live but budget constraints made it not in the running and the possibility of having to move, if she didn't stay, status quo immediately. They didn't have a lot of other kind of care. Everything was good, the facility, the location, the activities, the accommodations. Everything was good except price and you have to be pretty well independent. If it was in the price budget and if they would have taken care of more concerns as she got older if her health deteriorated, then I would have placed her there.

My mom's son August 10, 2013

My mom-in-law is at The Stratford for three weeks now. They have two small rooms at a more reasonable price and we got one of those. It was of a very good value. The look of it is very elegant and everybody seemed very nice. My mom is comfortable there and she seemed to like the place.

From Atria Park of Lafayette

Atria Park of Lafayette offers all the comforts of home, with just the right amount of care. Our dedicated staff provides 24-hour support to assisted living residents, as well as specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. With panoramic views of Mount Diablo, spacious common areas, extensive walking paths and a fountain courtyard, Atria Park of Lafayette provides a naturally elegant setting. To encourage residents to become actively engaged in their community, Atria Park of Lafayette offers a full calendar of educational, social and cultural opportunities, including regular outings to restaurants, theaters, shops and other destinations.

Features of Atria Park of Lafayette