Brookdale La Crosse Assisted Living

3141 East Avenue South, La Crosse, WI, 54601

Promotion ends in 6 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale La Crosse | Assisted Living

April 09, 2014

By Corinne2

I visited my aunt at Sterling House LaCrosse. It's very clean. They have activities, and they even have animals come in. The rooms are beautiful, spacious, and clean. I love them. It's just fantastic. They have card playing, entertainment, bingo, and puzzles. There are places that family could gather every once in a while, so that was kind of nice.

April 02, 2014

By Cindy41

When I went through The Villas, the person who did the tour with me knew all the residents' names. For me, the staff makes caring about the residents a big part of what they do. I was really impressed with that, but the only downside is the waiting list. There are lots of things for the residents to do. During the holidays, they had millions of lights lit up in a park, and they had bus trips where they took the whole family with the resident to go through the lights. They had a kitchen where the residents baked Christmas cookies. Then they had a garden where they grew rhubarb, and they came in and made stuff with it.

December 23, 2013

I didn't like Sterling House at all. It was extremely expensive compared to others and that part that they said was assisted living actually was more nursing-home-like. I wasn't impressed at all. In terms of accommodations, they weren’t apartments. All it is is a bed and a bathroom. They don't even have little sitting area or small kitchenette or anything. That too gave it more of the feel of a nursing home. When I went there, a lot of the tenants were out in their wheelchairs and you don't see that in ALF generally, that's more nursing home. The facility looked clean and nice but I just didn't like the feel of it at all. It was not a good fit for my mom.

Photos of Brookdale La Crosse

Services & Amenities of Brookdale La Crosse

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: CBRF licensure

About Brookdale La Crosse

Brookdale La Crosse provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale La Crosse