Atria Kennebunk

One Penny Lane, Kennebunk, ME, 04043

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Atria Kennebunk

January 31, 2014

I did not really respond to Atria Kennebunk. Physically, it just felt a little more like a hotel and it didn't feel as cozy and congenial as the other facility. I just didn't get the same vibe. I could not really get my mind around my in-laws living there. However, the facility seemed clean and fine. Also the staff was very friendly and very accommodating.

I’m glad to hear that you found our staff to be pleasant the last time you visited our community. We are always striving to provide a welcoming atmosphere for our residents and visitors, and we appreciate any feedback we receive. If we can ever be of assistance to you, please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line. And please feel free to drop by again anytime!

September 06, 2013

By Sabrina W.

Lil, the woman who showed us around, was very helpful and knowledgeable (prices, specials that they were offering at the time, staffing and resident numbers, activities, meals etc.). We had a long list of questions and they were all answered calmly (not an agitated and hurried pace that we experienced elsewhere). The community was well kept (grounds and pathways, common rooms, laundry areas, dinning area). There were friendly residents and staff at every turn. My sister and I came away feeling that our Mum would be welcomed, comfortable and watched over in their caring community.

June 21, 2012

By Biscuit Street

The Atria is a nice building located in downtown Kennebunk, the interior of which is very clean, formal and professional. The secretary behind the desk was fairly nice, but a little ditzy, and was able to help us in the right direction. The lighting was pleasant and the temperature within the building itself was quite comfortable. My grandmother reported that the food was decent and the staff were caring, which was a comforting thought. She told us of the various activities that were set into place within Atria, including basket weaving, Trivial Pursuit, knitting, scheduled trips to town for shopping and lots more. She was definitely not happy with the choice she made to live at the Atria, but I think she's okay with it now that she knows that everything turned out okay and that she's getting adequate care. I would strongly recommend anyone in the Kennebunk area to place their elder at the Atria.

Photos of Atria Kennebunk

About Atria Kennebunk

Atria Kennebunk is a friendly, upscale senior community nestled nearby the rocky shores of the Maine coast. Residents can enjoy the coziness of the gracious common rooms and choose from over 250 activities each month, including concerts in the park, local theater, shopping trips and walks along some of Maine's most magnificent beaches.

Atria Kennebunk offers the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Memory-care neighborhood