Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell

June 28, 2016

By Sue371232

Prestige was just two floors, clean, and had a lot of people. I liked and recommend it. I liked that they had the memory care on the premises and that their staff to patient ratio was very good.

October 02, 2015

By Shelley mower

My father has been living at Prestige for over a year. He is treated with respect, friendliness and a wonderful sense of humor. The individual concern and care for each resident goes above and beyond. The first summer he was there, the lands keeper surprised him by mowing a putting green, complete with a little lawn flag and sunken red solo cup for Dad to practice his putting. Being aware of our father's background in elementary education and his connection with children, they are sure give him an interacting role with children when they come to visit Prestige. It is comforting knowing our father is in a lovely place where he is loved and cared for like family.

May 13, 2015

By Caring105219650

Mom was in Prestige Assisted Living for Alzheimer's care. It was much smaller; there were only 12 or 16 people in the facility. I wasn’t with her a lot because it was a 4-hour drive from here, so I got to see her once a month for an afternoon. I don’t want to say anything bad about Prestige because it might be fine for some people. It just wasn’t perfect for my mom.

August 29, 2012

By David8

All assisted living homes I have visited in Kalispell are extremely nice and well-kept. The staff and owner seem to enjoy their job and the residents were very friendly, talkative, and seemed to be satisfied. I think this is because of the very modern feel these homes had. Things were tidy, enjoyable, and relaxing.

Features of Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3900/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Activities Extra: Everything Is Happening Monthly Themed Events, Weekly Happy Hours

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1

• Licenses: License #12613

About Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell

Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Map of Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell