Reviews of Brookside Village | Assisted Living
November 09, 2015
I visited this facility
Questions About Brookside Village
Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Brookside Village. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
Our Residents love listening to the local bands that make their appearance here at Brookside for afternoon and evening events. They participate in our daily bingo fun and enjoy the interactions among other residents and staff. Our overall population ranges from 80's into 90's. We even have a resident that is 101 on our Assisted living Community.
What programs or activities does Brookside Village offer to enrich residents' well-being?
We have daily bingo, church services, movie time, evening and day music activities, arts and crafts, nail care, massages and much. much more!
What places are near Brookside Village or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?
We have local restaurants near that we accompany our residents to during the weeks. Ask us upon touring what other services are local.
What transportation services does Brookside Village offer to assisted living residents?
We offer FREE transportation to our residents to and from their scheduled Dr. appointments. Ask us how we can be of a service!
What makes the chef or dining program at Brookside Village exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?
We have a restaurant style dining services, which allows our residents to be catered to. We have a suggested daily menu for each meal with other options available.
What safety features or security measures does Brookside Village offer to assisted living residents?
We have a locked entrance and exist so you can have a piece of mind knowing your loved ones are secure and taken care of. Residents are able to come and go, but their safety is our number one priority.
How does Brookside Village keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?
We keep constant contact with our families regarding their loved ones care. Either by phone or in person conversation, you will always know what is going on with your loved one.
What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Brookside Village during daytime and nighttime hours?
Ask us upon admission and we'd be more than happy to discuss
If Brookside Village accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?
Yes, we are pet friendly!
What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?
We have monthly ongoing training our staff members must complete.
What safety features or security measures does Brookside Village provide to protect residents who wander?
We have a wander guard system that we can put into place, if necessary. Ask us more and we'd be happy to assist.
Photos of Brookside Village
Features of Brookside Village
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 15-000103-1
About Brookside Village
At Brookside Village, our assisted living services provide just the right amount of support. We work closely with each resident, their family and physicians to design a personalized care plan tailored to individual needs and desires. Our comprehensive continuum of care is also available, if ever needed, including a full range of rehabilitative therapies, skilled nursing and long-term care. For you or your loved one, it’s the perfect environment to foster living life fully with the right amount of assistance for now – and added care services in the future if needs change.
Private apartment homes for assisted living include a variety of one-bedroom and studio floor plans with private bath and kitchenette. Maintenance services, housekeeping and linen laundry are included, as well as three meals served daily. Residents – and family members who wish to join them – are free to enjoy community amenities including inviting gathering spaces that encourage people to socialize, exercise, learn and grow. Our assisted living staff plans enjoyable, educational activities and outings for residents and family members while keeping in mind each person’s unique needs.
The Brookside Village assisted living staff is available around-the-clock to ensure safety and care for each resident when needed. Their unwavering commitment to delivering personalized assistance frees residents to focus on leading full lives.
Assisted Living Features and Services Included in Monthly Fee:
- Nursing services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergencies
- Private one-bedroom or studio apartment with private bath
- Kitchenette with microwave oven and small refrigerator
- Three delicious restaurant-style meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Cable TV and all utilities included – except telephone
- Scheduled transportation
- Individualized assessment and development of personalized care plan
- Social, cultural, educational and spiritual programs and activities
- All apartment, community and grounds maintenance
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and alarm system
- Emergency response system
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Complimentary laundry facilities
Available for an Additional Fee:
- Additional care services by professional, trained staff
- Onsite wellness clinic services
- Guest meals
- Personal laundry service
- Additional transportation
- Beauty/barber shop services
Community Amenities Include:
- Outdoor courtyards and sitting areas with views of landscaped grounds and flowers
- Lobby reception area and living room
- Welcoming dining room
- Activity rooms
- Lounge/home theater with big screen TV
- Beauty/barber shop
- Fully equipped therapy gym
- WiFi throughout
Community Events and Activities
Brookside Village offers a vibrant and varied mix of events and activities designed around resident interests. Family members and our many volunteers from the surrounding community are welcome to participate.
- A wide range of special events and programs
- Musical entertainment of all kinds
- Dance and other performing arts
- Educational programs
- Recreational opportunities and games
- Communion, Rosary, Mass and Protestant services
- Life stories program with a volunteer writer
Thank you for your interest at Brookside Village. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.