Tanglewood Manor

560 Fairmount Avenue, Jamestown, NY, 14701

Reviews of Tanglewood Manor

Nick21861 June 13, 2012

Overall this facility had a nursing home feel to it. From what I experienced, the workers seemed very friendly and upbeat to guests and residents. There were many cases where a nurse would go out of their way to assist a resident or make someone more comfortable. I was quite impressed. They even allowed my family and my grandpa along with other residents to throw a small NFL football party where we provided pizza and food for who ever decided to come to the recreation room where the television was located. Many of the nurses even stopped by to have some snacks or lunch and to hang out with the residents watching football. It really gave many of the residents something to do also. Many of whom seemed bored, including my grandpa. I thought that my grandpa's overall experience here was decent, though he did not want to stay long. He only stayed a few weeks but they tried to make it as comfortable as possible.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Tanglewood Manor

Tanglewood Manor is an assisted living facility in Jamestown, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Tanglewood Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Tanglewood Manor