Brookdale Hutchinson

2416 Brentwood, Hutchinson, KS, 67502

Reviews of Brookdale Hutchinson

DanielleMarie1 June 30, 2012

I thought it was a positive environment, everyone seemed cheerful. The residents appeared to be well taken care of. All the residents appeared to like it there, I didn't hear much complaining for the residents. The staff seemed to be on top of everything that happened, very well organized. The staff did a well job making sure the residents were well taken care of and "healthy". Residents received help with many daily tasks. It was a positive experience.

caring4elderly January 30, 2012

I would read the contract carefully. My friend was a resident there. She passed away and wanted to charge the family rent for 30 more days, as if losing your loved one unexpectedly isn't hard enough. They also had the privilege of having there rent go up 7% for the past three years. Every year it goes up and that is understandable but 7%? We checked with the another region, they said the most theirs went up was 3%. They are more about making you pay money dead or alive. I wouldn't send my loved one there.

grannief August 15, 2011

We have visited Elm Grove Estates as well as several other Assisted living sites in Hutchinson . We came to the conclusion that Elm Grove Estates was the only one we were interested in because of the atmosphere . The people were so Cheerful and cordial. We were very pleased to have the experience.We would like to live there .

From Brookdale Hutchinson

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Hutchinson