Brookdale Hutchinson

2416 Brentwood, Hutchinson, KS, 67502

Reviews of Brookdale Hutchinson

November 22, 2014

By Richard97286550

Emeritus at Elm Grove Estates is very nice. They have the pendants where you can call the staff and staff on-call. They have meals available, which are really good. I'm just really pleased with it for my mother-in-law. It is just a very good community.

September 23, 2014

By Caring93520950

We love the Emeritus at Elm Grove Estates as far as that goes, but we are not happy with how slow it is taking them to get things done. My husband is finding himself having to do a lot of the things around here, but for the most part, we really like it here. We just have things that need to be worked out. We love, for the most part, the residents here and the majority of the staff is really, really nice. We don't have yard work. We went out one night and we were going to weed our garden, but the groundskeeping staff did it for us. It wasn't a requirement that they do it, but they did it for us. We are out in one of the apartments and we had to get rid of our dogs because they were over 25 lbs., but we got a kitten and everybody loves her. They offer you one free meal a day, but we love the choice of being able to stay here and cook. One thing I really love is that you are able to have dinner parties, and they have three different places in the facility that you can use to have a dinner party where you can bring in your own food if you want to and have up to 50 people. They have a lot of activities. They just had a prom night and next Thursday they are having an Italian night where each resident is able to invite one friend and there is going to be singing – professional singers, that kind of thing. The activity director is always thinking of wholesome activities for everyone to enjoy.

June 30, 2012

By DanielleMarie1

I thought it was a positive environment, everyone seemed cheerful. The residents appeared to be well taken care of. All the residents appeared to like it there, I didn't hear much complaining for the residents. The staff seemed to be on top of everything that happened, very well organized. The staff did a well job making sure the residents were well taken care of and "healthy". Residents received help with many daily tasks. It was a positive experience.

January 30, 2012

By caring4elderly

I would read the contract carefully. My friend was a resident there. She passed away and wanted to charge the family rent for 30 more days, as if losing your loved one unexpectedly isn't hard enough. They also had the privilege of having there rent go up 7% for the past three years. Every year it goes up and that is understandable but 7%? We checked with the another region, they said the most theirs went up was 3%. They are more about making you pay money dead or alive. I wouldn't send my loved one there.

August 15, 2011

By grannief

We have visited Elm Grove Estates as well as several other Assisted living sites in Hutchinson . We came to the conclusion that Elm Grove Estates was the only one we were interested in because of the atmosphere . The people were so Cheerful and cordial. We were very pleased to have the experience.We would like to live there .

Photos of Brookdale Hutchinson

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Hutchinson

About Brookdale Hutchinson

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Hutchinson