Brookdale Hutchinson Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.9

January 30, 2012

By caring4elderly

I would read the contract carefully. My friend was a resident there. She passed away and wanted to charge the family rent for 30 more days, as if losing your loved one unexpectedly isn't hard enough. They also had the privilege of having there rent go up 7% for the past three years. Every year it goes up and that is understandable but 7%? We checked with the another region, they said the most theirs went up was 3%. They are more about making you pay money dead or alive. I wouldn't send my loved one there.

August 15, 2011

By grannief

We have visited Elm Grove Estates as well as several other Assisted living sites in Hutchinson . We came to the conclusion that Elm Grove Estates was the only one we were interested in because of the atmosphere . The people were so Cheerful and cordial. We were very pleased to have the experience.We would like to live there .

Photos of Brookdale Hutchinson

Features of Brookdale Hutchinson

About Brookdale Hutchinson

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Hutchinson