Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Atria Draper Place

Atria Draper Place offers a relaxing senior community in the historic New England town of Hopedale. Residents enjoy taking a stroll down to the pond or quietly reading a book from the public library. A variety of lectures and entertainment provide social interaction for residents, friends and family.

Atria Draper Place offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals

Reviews of Atria Draper Place

Average Rating: 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Atria Draper Place
Posted by Debra114618950 July 29, 2015

I liked Atria Draper Place. It was nice. Each of the rooms were uniquely shaped. It felt nice and airy. It did not look like it had that much of an outdoor area because the building was right in the midst of other buildings. The dining room was lovely. It had lots of light and air. It was very attractive.

Atria Draper Place
Posted by a fellow reviewer June 12, 2013

Everything looked lovely, clean, neat and tidy at the Atria. The rooms were smaller though and not so bright and cheerful. The commute was far but I knew both my in laws would prefer to stay in Hopedale. There was very little parking and that was a big issue. The woman who toured us was very nice.

Location of Atria Draper Place