Harbour Village

5700 Mockingbird Lane, Greendale, WI, 53129

Reviews of Harbour Village

December 01, 2015

By anonymous115746350

Harbour Village was OK. The rooms were clean, and they were comfortable. The staff was very nice and accommodating.

October 19, 2015

By Carol116217050

I was able to visit Harbour Village. I was very impressed. The people were also very helpful. When I walked in, everything was clean. The people made me feel comfortable. It's a place I would be happy to have my mother stay. They had amenities there that made me feel comfortable. If she was walking alone by herself in the hallways and if she fell or something, they had a life alert.

August 12, 2015

By Mary110663950

Harbour Village was nice, roomy, and clean. The people were very accommodating and answered our questions. We thought it was very good. Indoors, they have the exercise, movies, and musical presentation. Outdoors, they take you to the stores for shopping and also to a movie.

July 29, 2015

They were accommodating at Harbour Village. The apartment I saw was fine.

July 21, 2015

By Nancy109756450

We went to Harbour Village, and they were lovely. The woman that gave the tour was extraordinary, and that’s an extraordinary place to go. It’s a fabulous memory care unit. I was very impressed. We were very impressed with the rooms; it was better than expected and laid out very safely. It’s very much setup like an old town hall, a little picture box outside each room to personalize each patient. The kitchen is setup like a home kitchen; it’s just very welcoming and very homey. It is a lovely place.

April 01, 2015

By Cheryl104582150

I had been to Harbour Village for a visit, and it was excellent. The people are very nice. I didn’t see their apartments, but I did see the layout f the floor plan and the different options that they have. It was a very nice facility. It’s something that I would go back and take my parents to have a look at it too.

February 16, 2015

Harbour Village was a nice place, real clean, very open, and very well kept. I looked at the rooms, and everything was nice in there.

December 22, 2014

By Jim7893

The people of Harbour Village seemed friendly, and it seemed well taken care of. The people who were living there seemed happy.

November 30, 2014

By MNK

The lady we met at the Harbour was fantastic. She was really good about what they offer. Their menus looked great, and the rooms were OK. Whatever I saw was great. They even got us some fresh cookies from the kitchen, and it was delicious.

May 20, 2014

By Richard83419250

We chose Harbour Village for my mom because it's close to my brother. It was an easy decision to choose the facility because we were familiar with it. The staff we met was very good. She has been there for just a month, so with regard to their activities, she is still shy and doesn’t do much. She is getting good food. Her room is very nice and clean. It's well kept. They fixed everything that we asked, and so we are happy.

April 22, 2014

By CaringSon0000044

Harbour Village couldn't take care of my father anymore because he needed full-time nursing care. It was only assisted living. But it was a really nice place and was clean as well. In addition, it was close to our house. The staff and accommodation were really nice.

Photos of Harbour Village

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, 24 Hour Concierge

• Psychiatric Care

• Licenses: RCAC, CBRF

About Harbour Village

Senior assisted living at Harbour Village offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Harbour Village, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Greendale has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Harbour Village, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Offer continuum of care with independent, assisted and memory care___ Our Dining Services Director received the 2012 Midwest Dining Services Director of the Year award. She is complimented by our very own award winning chef. Our Chef was the head chef at Coerpers Steakhouse; nominated as one of the best steakhouses in the Nation by Savuer Magazine, Money Magazine and the Rachel Ray Show___ Deficiency Free Survey 2012 campus wide; Assisted Living and Memory Care___ Minutes away from downtown Milwaukee, Shopping, hospitals, fine dining and sporting events.___ Longevity in the community Celebrating over 25 years in the Historic Greendale Community.

Map of Harbour Village