Mayberry Gardens Assisted Living

3250 N. Garland Ave., Garland, TX, 75040

Reviews of Mayberry Gardens Assisted Living

S. Ray May 13, 2015

Beautiful facility, caring staff. Seems to be well managed. We are very happy at Mayberry Gardens.

salex March 20, 2015

My mom has been at Mayberry gardens garland for almost two.years and the staff works very well with each of those who live in their homes as if. they were all one big family...they are always on top of things and communicate with me about my mom as needed. There is a. physician and a physical therapist that takes the weight off of me of having to take her to those appoints that makes it easier on me... thank you adrian diane all the caretaker and dr k and nurse kelly for being there and making this transition for me be seemless.....sheri

MWoolsey March 03, 2015

Mayberry Gardens is the perfect place for your loved one who needs assisted living. My Mother-in-law is a resident and is well taken care of. The staff is excellent. My MIL is not an easy person to care for and they are consistent in their care and attention to her. The facilities are absolutely beautiful! I have even shared a meal with Mom and it is fresh cooked every day! (I think I'll move in!) This is not a skilled nursing facility. Check with your long term care insurance to be sure Mayberry fits their requirements.

S Strelsky February 17, 2015

This is one of the highest quality assisted living facilities in the DFW area. My mother has been at this facility for several years and considers it her home. She is happy, has plenty to occupy her time, and in a caring environment. The facility is set up like a home environment and therefore less stressful for the resident during transition. Would highly recommend this facility to anyone.

atx February 17, 2015

Have visited this community numerous times. The grounds are always very pretty and the landscaping makes it feel like a beautiful community.

When I walk in the homes smell good, like cookies or lunch. The caregivers are easy to find in the homes and you don't have to go too far for help.

They offer a great value for what they charge compared to others in the Garland community.

Jared_S February 06, 2015

I visited Mayberry Gardens and I loved the look and feel. The facility and the grounds are nice, The living spaces were better than other places I had seen. The employees seemed to really care for those staying there. The rooms were nice and everyone has their own rooms. I will probably be using the facility to house my in-laws in the future.

AEMCA February 05, 2015

Mayberry Gardens is a beautiful assisted living & memory care neighborhood that provides a home like environment. We moved our mother from the home she had lived in for 50 years, in another state, to be closer to family because of her dementia. The caregivers went out of their way to make our mother feel welcomed and help her transition to her new home. Our mother has been a resident at Mayberry Gardens for 2 years and the caregivers and management have been very kind, patient and accommodating. We have peace of mind knowing she is in a safe, secure and loving environment. We visited several assisted living communities in the metroplex and can say that Mayberry Gardens is an excellent choice and value considering there are no additional level of care charges added. If you are looking for a caring and loving environment for your loved one, we recommend you visit Mayberry Gardens before you make your final decision.

pdm January 09, 2015

My visits to Mayberry Gardens have ALWAYS been a pleasant experience. The staff is friendly, the residents look happy and there seems to be continuous activities available for those who wish to participate. They have multiple homes on their campus. I have visited in all of them. They are decorated with individual care so it really feels like a neighborhood. When the residents visit one another or come for the first time, they aren't walking into a facility but into a home. Mayberry Gardens has a very warm, home like feel. It's very unique with the single story homes on their property. I would encourage anyone to drop by for a visit. You'll be impressed.

Shay2 September 23, 2014

I visited Mayberry Gardens and I didn’t like them at all. The facility and the grounds are nice, but it seemed like everyone was there for a paycheck. There was no one there that I felt genuinely cared for the residents, and it smelled of urine. As far as the facility goes, it looks nice, but the care, I didn’t see it. The rooms were nice and everyone has their own rooms. The facility can look as nice as they want, but if the care isn’t going to be comparable then it does nothing. I saw the staff yelling at the residents. I think that they just have to do a better job as far screening their employees.

Dennis19 February 13, 2014

Mayberry Gardens is a wonderful place, expensive but very nice. The grounds are beautiful and the buildings are clean. My wife has a 20x20 square feet room with a very comfortable bed and wide door bathroom activities. The help is very good, attentive and very loving. They prepare the meals onsite and they basically do everything that’s needed for my wife’s situation. I serve her meals personally so I can attest to the quality of the food. It’s very good and a well-balanced diet. I’m very happy with it. They could improve in the training of their staff. They’re not trained in CPR or Heimlich maneuver.

About Mayberry Gardens Assisted Living

Mayberry Gardens Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Garland, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Mayberry Gardens Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Mayberry Gardens Assisted Living