Riverview Senior Living

500 Centennial Drive, East Peoria, IL, 61611

Reviews of Riverview Senior Living

mram August 22, 2012

First of all, the facility is very clean which I think is important when so many people are living in a dense location. The staff are very friendly and make an effort to get to know family members of residents. There are always activities for guests to take part in with the residents. The nurses and other medical staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I like how there are so many open, communal areas so everyone can socialize even when events aren't taking place. There is always a large variety of food available and the dining facilities make me forget that I'm not at a restaurant. The living areas are spacious and modern-looking. The grounds are well-maintained and give the residents beautiful views. Overall, I think that Riverview makes difficult life circumstances easier on residents and their family and friends. I always look forward to visiting my grandmother and her friends who live at Riverview.

Robert1 January 27, 2012

I recently toured the facilities at Riverview Senior living to see if it would be a good fit for my mother, as she needs to move closer to myself. The facilities seemed clean well kept as far as I was able to tell, in both the rooms we visited and the larger facilities, the Cafe and the front desk. The library and Barber shop were both nice touches to have within the facilities. The staff seems to stay out of the way of residents when they do not wish to be disturbed, but will be of great service and help when needed; friendly and professional. I cannot speak for the specialized care for patients with Alzheimers, but I could only imagine that the care for those facilities would be of a similar nature as well. Overall one of the better-assisted living facilities that I have seen, and would recommend it to those in the Peoria area looking for assisted living for loved ones.

About Riverview Senior Living

Riverview Senior Living is an assisted living facility in East Peoria, IL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Riverview Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Riverview Senior Living