Reviews of Villa of Corpus Christi Northwest

Average Rating: 5.0 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Villa of Corpus Christi Northwest
Posted by Caring104292850 June 04, 2015

My aunt and uncle are in Villa of Corpus Christi Northwest. Everything has been well for that, and we are hoping that they continue to settle in. It is very close to their home. I go there very often. It is cleanly kept. The people are very nice, friendly, and very accommodating to whatever needs to be done. They take them to shop once a week, and they have activities in an area there in the building for different kinds of crafts and people coming in, doing presentations and talking. They are always doing something to keep them involved. My uncle is a veteran, and they are always willing to work with the VA. If he needs to go officially to that and also for them to see any kind of specialist, they are willing to help set schedules and to take care of their needs. I have not seen any problems with that at all.

I think the staff is easy to work with and they care. If you have complaints or something, they don't ignore that. They follow through, and that's what I like. I think they are working very hard to keep them happy.

Villa of Corpus Christi Northwest
Posted by commercesd January 12, 2012

The Villa Residential Care of Corpus Christi Northwest resembles a bank of lovely, quaint bungalows that we really like. The design is safe, yet private for seniors. We have been a bit anxious about how the structure of the new home for our aunt might be designed, and this looked really nice to us.

All of the outer areas feature places for the residents to enjoy the outside -- another great feature. They don't need to travel too far or rely upon someone to take them around. The units all had walk-in showers with safety rails and easy access designs. The kitchens were ample enough for those who like to heat up or prepare own meals -- and even entertain a guest. The views from each unit were lovely -- from gardens to greenery -- each one had a very nice view.

The hairstylist is available weekly - who makes the rounds for all of the residents. There is a shopping service and the residents can have anything delivered that they desire. Doctors are close by -- less than 10 miles. But there is also a resident physician that residents may see at any time.

The decor of the dining room featured a mix of different style of tables -- very eclectic. The food looked really well prepared and delicious, as well as full of good nutrients. The residents are offered snacks throughout the day, as well.

The common areas were all spacious and tidy -- with a very nice vibe to them. The staff was helpful and kind to anyone who needed help.

They schedule lots of social activities so the residents are never bored. On site, there is just about anything one could want to do -- from reading to excising, playing games and socializing. The residents go out to a lot of local events in the surrounding areas.

We could see that this is a really lovely, quaint facility with kind and caring staff -- and very well taken care of and content residents.

Location of Villa of Corpus Christi Northwest