Sonata Coconut Creek

4175 West Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL, 33073

Reviews of Sonata Coconut Creek

December 18, 2014

By debbie3519

Homewood at Coconut Creek was nice. It was a bunch of smaller buildings, so there were less people around. It was clean, and the grounds were nice, but I didn't really see so many people around. The person that I spoke to was really friendly.

December 16, 2014

Homewood at Coconut Creek wasn't up-to-date. The rooms and the dining room didn't impress me. The cleanliness was fair.

We appreciate you taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Your input is very important to us and we will share your feedback to help better serve our residents in the future.

August 28, 2014

By Rommy

My father hasn't move in yet, but we chose Homewood at Coconut Creek for him because the people look professional, clean, neat, very friendly and also on time for everything. I really enjoy the interaction with them and I think it is a really good fit for my father. They apartments are very neat and very nice, and I like that. I was a little worried for a little while because they have two floors, and the apartment that he is going to use is on the second floor, but they are very professional and they handle my father really well. Normally, when my father goes to a different place and he doesn't like it, he starts getting nervous. However, for some reason, my father feels at home, he is not nervous, he goes around, he likes it and he is happy. They have activities like card games, TV, reading and memory games. I will totally recommend that place to others.

July 19, 2014

By Ron30

I really like Homewood at Coconut Creek. If my mother were more agile, I'd move her there. It's very clean, and a smaller community, thus they give more attention to the residents. I like everybody there. I checked out the rooms, they were nice. I like the dining room. It was small and intimate, but we didn't eat there. They also have exercises, bingo and trivia games.

June 30, 2014

By Andrea18

Homewood Residence had a very interesting Alzheimer's facility area. It was in a completely separate-standing building with an iron gate around it. This is like severe, severe Alzheimer's, the high end of the spectrum. It is wicked expensive, but if somebody can afford it and they need that type of care, that is a very, very good place. I spoke to a couple of the residents, and it's a big place. It was definitely not the place for my mother to be.

April 26, 2014

By LovelyLady9

I have placed my mom in a facility already. It's Homewood Residence, and it's a very clean, upscale, small facility, which is very nice, and the staff and everyone is wonderful. The food is good. So far, I've had no complaints. It's fabulous. Everything is clean, much cleaner than any other place that I went to. When I call, they answer, and they get back to me. It's a very good place as far as it goes, since my mom has been there for a month.

April 12, 2014

By Lori28

Homewood was very nice, very welcoming, and it had no odor. The staff was very good. The rooms were nice. They had plenty of activities.

April 17, 2013

By Dyana

Homewood at Coconut Creek is nice, it seems newer but the rooms are too small. We were only there one time but we thought it was fine. But it didn't have what we were looking for as far as accommodations.

November 20, 2012

By BocaV

Staff seemed attentive to outdoor activities of the elderly. Many planned outdoor events as well as shopping services and shuttles. Somewhat child friendly when families visited loved ones.

November 19, 2012

Overall this assisted living home was great. The staff was friendly and always willing to help. Whenever my grandmother called for help they would be in as soon as they could to take care of her. My grandmother never complained in the three years that she lived in this home. There are many activities that are set up for the people that live their to participate in. My grandmother participated in many and loved them all. They kept the people of the community as active as possible and would go out of their way to help brighten or cheer up the people living there when needed. This is a great facility for the Coconut Creek area and I would recommend this to a friend or even to a relative that may need this type of assisted living. I would not think twice about sending my own mother here, knowing that she would be well taken care of and I would not have to worry if she was being treated right.

August 28, 2012

By Riku517

The facility itself is well decorated and gives the individuals living there a nice calm feel. The staff at this facility were wonderful, they made everyone feel like they were there relatives. I feel that anyone living at this facility will be comfortable and well entertained. I noticed the nurses here would sometimes go out of their way to keep the spirits of the individuals high. They always made sure the patients were feeling like they were at home. My friend's grandmother talked about how she participated in one of the activities going and how she had so much fun. She even mentioned how the younger nurses made her feel young and happy again. This place is a pretty good living facility and I would recommend it to anyone.

October 04, 2011

By lmcrayne

My cousin was twenty three at the time; she was in the last stage of ovarian cancer. It broke my heart to see her in so much pain; she was living in the nursing home and was basically unable to take care of herself. She still remembered me and my parents. She and I were very close when we were children, but had grown apart as we got older. The nurses knew she didn't have a lot of time left, and they were so attentive to her and upbeat. They always talked to her about going home. I know it was just a way to help keep her spirits up. But it kept her mind off the depression facts of dying so young. She had just gotten married two years before she got sick, so she didn't have a chance to have children. We visited her for three days before we had to go back home to Illinois . The staff really reached out to us and talked about how we didn't have to worry about her being taken care of. When we went home it was six months later when she lost her battle with cancer. I am so happy to know she was there in the end because the staff treated her with such dignity.

Photos of Sonata Coconut Creek

Services & Amenities of Sonata Coconut Creek

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4425/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Licenses: Standard ALF LIcense

About Sonata Coconut Creek

Through innovative features, a homelike environment and impeccable design, Sonata Coconut Creek Assisted Living & Memory Care is committed to ensuring our residents receive an experience that truly reflects the Sonata Senior Living high standards of care and service.

We’ve redefined the care we provide, focusing on a single purpose of helping residents feel as much like themselves as possible. We truly value their abilities and proactively foster meaningful living.

From our safety features to our kind and compassionate team of dementia-certified caregivers and staff, Sonata Coconut Creek has everything your loved one needs to feel safe, happy, and right at home. We create a healthy and fulfilling quality of life for our residents within neighborhoods that offer places of friendship, vitality and support. Residents and families will experience peace of mind through worry-free living customized specifically to your needs, interests, and preferences.

Trained wellness and care staff, including 24-hour onsite nursing, enhances and nurture our resident’s overall wellness. At Sonata Coconut Creek, you have a personalized care plan and access to a host of convenient services and amenities. Enjoy delicious chef-prepared meals daily, scheduled transportation, entertainment, and so much more!

Our Memory Care neighborhoods are highly functional, homelike and comfortable alternatives to traditional memory care facilities. Unlike other communities, we offer a hassle-free, vibrant lifestyle fueled by our signature programming and delivered by our high-trained, dementia certified and caring staff.

Sonata surrounds you with a wide range of services meant to surprise and delight, empowering you to live as independently as possible. That’s the Sonata way.

Map of Sonata Coconut Creek