Reviews of Arbor View | Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
July 01, 2012
I visited this facility
June 20, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Photos of Arbor View
Features of Arbor View
- Minimum Rate: $3750/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4450/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: Lic 0015531 and Lic 0015512
About Arbor View
Our community offers gracious residential living in a home-like setting with dedicated and knowledgeable sta available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs and individual demands of each resident. Spacious common areas, rooms with private bath, group dining, landscaped outdoor areas, and more combine to provide a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for each resident to feel at home.
Making Life Better Every Day... For Every Resident.
Our residents know — and we understand — this is their home. Our job is to make it the most comfortable, secure, and enjoyable home possible. We are privileged to serve, protect, and enrich the lives of some very special individuals. It is a privilege we take very seriously. Whether for you or a loved one, you can rest assured we will provide a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure life for our residents.
In addition to our assisted living services, our community provides a completely self- contained, secure memory care unit for those with Alzheimer’s and memory-related dementias.
What We Offer:
- All utilities and basic cable television.
- Three nutritional, home cooked meals daily, snacks available anytime.
- 24-hour staff.
- Housekeeping and linen care.
- State –of-the-art emergency pager system.
- Vitals monitoring.
- Customized well-being package designed to fit the •Resident’s needs.
- Spacious common areas for Resident’s daily use to congregate in or use for private gatherings.
- Medication administration.
- Companionship, emotional security and support.
- Comprehensive Activities and social programs.
- Memory Care community.
What Makes Us Special
A full range of activities are conducted on-site – with crafts, outdoor leisure times, and musical entertainment, group exercise, and scenic drives. All provided with the care, concern, and commitment of staff members whose only goal is the comfort, well-