Alafia Village

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Alafia Village

October 19, 2011

By Impressed

This is an opportunity I delightedly accepted as I wish to express admiration and appreciation for the working efforts of the Alafia Village Assisted Living facility. I became aware of Alafia Village when it became necessary for a very close friend of mine, to, after careful research, select this facility for his aged mother. I begin by complimenting the judiciously selected staff members whose deep concern continues to beam as the Florida sun. This facility provides outstanding care, comfort and recreational activities for each resident. For those whose cognitive capabilities allow them to embrace their senior years with excitement, there are many out-door activities, including recreational shopping a pastime we all deeply enjoy!Each of the services Alafia Village provides is centered on the complex needs of the aging generation. These services include assisted-living, short-term respite care, hospice care, with a specialty in Alzheimer's care. The Alafia Village Assisted Living facility is always exceptionally clean no matter when I have visited, and the professional staff continues to outstandingly deliver quality service. Thank you for the opportunity to express myself about this wonderful assisted living facility Alafia Village!

About Alafia Village

Alafia Village is an assisted living facility in Brandon, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Alafia Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Alafia Village