Sunrise of Braintree

618 Granite Street, Braintree, MA, 02184

Reviews of Sunrise of Braintree

November 19, 2011

By ricky a

My grandmother and grandfather moved into Sunrise Senior Living about 3 months ago. They have really enjoyed being there and it is not like any of the other senior living places that I have visited in the past. They have an extensive list of actoivities for the seniors to partake in and they allow pets including the living facilities own live in dog and cat. It is also very close to a variety of fine dining restaurants and right down the street from the South Shore shopping plaza. All the employees are caring and kind and I am alwasy greeted with a smile when i walk thru the door. It is three floors and accesible by elevator. There are several activitie rooms, large dining room, and little cafe counter. There are nursing stations on each floor and on the second floor there is a large living room with a huge tv. My granparents have decided to stay in one of their many temporary rooms where the seniors stay until a larger room is available to them. There is a living area, a comfortable bath, and sleeping quarters. Overall, I am very happy that they found this wonderful place to stay and I hope that the Sunrise Senior Living Center is where they'll stay for many years to come.

Photos of Sunrise of Braintree

Features of Sunrise of Braintree

About Sunrise of Braintree

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Braintree