Sunrise of Braintree

618 Granite Street, Braintree, MA, 02184

Reviews of Sunrise of Braintree

August 31, 2014

I did visit Sunrise at Braintree and I found that it was a beautiful facility. I like the atmosphere. I felt that the atmosphere was very home like. We were able to speak to the director there and she was very informative and helpful. She's also very open about what we would need to do in order for our mother to be able to stay there.

August 22, 2013

By Steven5

Mom's doing good at Sunrise. It's pretty new, small, but close knit community. It probably has about 90 people. It seems to be 1 staff person for every 5 to 6 residents. Most of the apartments are 1-bedroom. They have exercise class and they have activities every day at 3 o'clock right before dinner. They also have field trips twice a week to different places.

March 28, 2012

By A resident's friend.

I visited a friend who was here a few years ago after suffering a fall. Over all, this facility was what I would expect from an assisted living facility. One thing I felt to be a concern, however was the lack of security. I enter the facility, explain I was there to see a friend amd they hold me his where abouts, no questions asked, and I wandered around there facility actually getting lost for several minutes before arriving to his room. During my journey, I passed several employees, no one asked me or questioned who I was. I'd also like to mention that it being a hot summer day I think that the residents would have appreciated a little more air conditioning. Other than that, it was a nice little place. My friend did comment to me however, that one of the other residents kept going into his room and no one took notice. (we thought the guy may have suffered from some form of dementia. And my friend also complained that one night he kept ringing his bell for assistance, when no one came he struggled to get up on his own.

November 19, 2011

By ricky a

My grandmother and grandfather moved into Sunrise Senior Living about 3 months ago. They have really enjoyed being there and it is not like any of the other senior living places that I have visited in the past. They have an extensive list of actoivities for the seniors to partake in and they allow pets including the living facilities own live in dog and cat. It is also very close to a variety of fine dining restaurants and right down the street from the South Shore shopping plaza. All the employees are caring and kind and I am alwasy greeted with a smile when i walk thru the door. It is three floors and accesible by elevator. There are several activitie rooms, large dining room, and little cafe counter. There are nursing stations on each floor and on the second floor there is a large living room with a huge tv. My granparents have decided to stay in one of their many temporary rooms where the seniors stay until a larger room is available to them. There is a living area, a comfortable bath, and sleeping quarters. Overall, I am very happy that they found this wonderful place to stay and I hope that the Sunrise Senior Living Center is where they'll stay for many years to come.

Photos of Sunrise of Braintree

About Sunrise of Braintree

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Braintree