Sunrise of Beverly Hills

201 North Crescent Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210

Reviews of Sunrise of Beverly Hills

Caring2600 February 15, 2014

My first impression of Sunrise was very good and very positive. It was very clean and upscale. The staff was very competent. The people seemed to be active and very happy. They were busy and there were a lot of activities. The rooms were very nice, of nice size and with bathrooms.

oldjoe123 December 22, 2012

Let me just start off by saying wow! Sunrise is buy far the most luxurious and decadent assisted living facilities that I have ever seen. That being said its also located in Beverly Hills. This place definitely screams upper class retirement home. This multimillion dollar facility is absolutely gorgeous. It almost like the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas. Aesthetics aside the staff is one of the best that I've ever seen. They're there when you need them and completely out of sight when you don't. All of the low level staffers (nurses and orderlys) seem very well educated and very professional. I spoke to a few of the current residents, none of which had anything bad to say at all. Not to mention that there is a team of doctors on the grounds at all times. One of the aspects that I thought was pretty cool were the daily chef prepared gourmet meals. I have never seen a more awesome senior living facility. On the other hand this place is also located in Beverly Hills.

tdexter April 10, 2012

We brought Mom here about a year ago and so far so good. She's got a variety of health issues, and has steadily been declining. Thankfully, she's a got a great spirit that is supported by the wonderful aura the staff provides. The staff here are really one a kind, and we're so grateful to have them. They've given Mom a much needed boost, and our family (and me) are very grateful. My only complaint is the price! But after all, it is Beverly Hills, and the facilities are, for the most part, top of the line. I say "for the most part" because Mom has a tough time getting around because of where she is and where everything is spaced. But all in all, if she's happy, we're happy, and the staff certainly go above and beyond to provide. I would definitely recommend for a loved one or friend in your life.

From Sunrise of Beverly Hills

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. Sunrise of Beverly Hills in California stops at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of the Sunrise staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Sunrise of Beverly Hills is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

We are in a prime location, within walking distance to shopping and dining and minutes away from Cedar's Sinai Medical Center.

Features of Sunrise of Beverly Hills