Century Oaks Appleton, WI

2100 East Glenhurst Lane, Appleton, WI, 54913

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Century Oaks | Appleton, WI

August 28, 2015

My mom is in Century Oaks, and our experience is pretty good. The price is in a range that is kind of average. It is not too high, and it is still providing the kind of services that we want for dementia. The location is good, and it has no waiting list. This is brand new. The staff has a really good attitude and is very nice. I really like the rooms, and that is one of the selling points. Compared to some other places, I like their rooms a lot. It is prettier, and it has a little more design and care for a studio. They have some physical things to go to, and they take trips to places in the community. They have activities on the place like social things, movies, bingo, and stuff like that. The food is really good. They try to cook with natural and organic food. They make everything fresh. I think they have two chefs, but I met one of them, and he seems to be nice and seems to like what he is doing.

About Century Oaks

Century Oaks is an assisted living facility in Appleton, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Century Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Century Oaks