Century Oaks | Appleton, WI

2100 East Glenhurst Lane, Appleton, WI, 54913

Reviews of Century Oaks | Appleton, WI

Susan213446 June 28, 2016

My mother is in Century Oaks. The staff is very good and very friendly. I've been there a couple of times to visit, so they know me and my mother really well. They're assisting her with the stuff she needs. She feels really good there. It's gorgeous inside. They have a crystal chandelier, and the colors are grays and greens, which are very soothing. The room came completely furnished, so we didn't have to bring any of my mother's furniture. They have a beautiful fireplace in the middle of the room. The dining hall is great, and they have a beautiful area to sit in outside. It's not huge, so the same people work with her a lot. There are 48 rooms, which is a good thing. She has her own washing machine and dryer in her room, so none of her clothes ever leave. She has her own shower and bath, plus they have a whirlpool if she wants to do that. Her room is 600 square feet, and it's very nice. It's a little pricier than some of the other ones, though. This is all on one floor, so it's a lot easier for my mom to get around with a walker. They let us decide if this is what we wanted and toured it a couple of times, and I really appreciated that. It's a gated community, and people could come and go, but they keep an eye on them.

Caring110570350 August 28, 2015

My mom is in Century Oaks, and our experience is pretty good. The price is in a range that is kind of average. It is not too high, and it is still providing the kind of services that we want for dementia. The location is good, and it has no waiting list. This is brand new. The staff has a really good attitude and is very nice. I really like the rooms, and that is one of the selling points. Compared to some other places, I like their rooms a lot. It is prettier, and it has a little more design and care for a studio. They have some physical things to go to, and they take trips to places in the community. They have activities on the place like social things, movies, bingo, and stuff like that. The food is really good. They try to cook with natural and organic food. They make everything fresh. I think they have two chefs, but I met one of them, and he seems to be nice and seems to like what he is doing.

About Century Oaks

Century Oaks is an assisted living facility in Appleton, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Century Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Century Oaks