Nursing Homes in Pittsburg County

9 Communities

Walnut Grove Living Center

1001 SOUTH GEORGE NIGH EXPRESSWAY, Mcalester, OK
1 review
Review Master: "Every time I visit I find that the bare needs are being met and nothing more. None of the CNA staff seem to be very well trained or enjoy their work. The food is of decent quality, but I would not say it is better than average. I also noticed that they have no special lift equipment available at the facility. Instead of investing in the required lift equipment, they choose to just bring extra workers in to carry the extra weight. Since entering the facility, my friend has pa... (read more)

New Hope Retirement & Care Center

1220 East Electric Blvd, Mcalester, OK
$$$$
chavez2121: "I really wouldn't put my own grandma in this place. Recently had a bad bed bug outbreak and have roaches also. "

Beare Manor

315 WEST ELECTRIC AVENUE, Mcalester, OK

Quinton Manor Nursing Home

1209 WEST MAIN, Quinton, OK
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pittsburg County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Pittsburg County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Pittsburg County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.