Nursing Homes in Grafton County

5 Communities

Kendal at Hanover

80 Lyme Road , Hanover, NH
$$$$
JesD: "Kendal is a wonderful retirement community. I was impressed with both the professionalism of the staff and the attentiveness of every employee we encountered. They seem to strive to know their residents and provide a safe environment. Even the food was wonderful! The location is beautiful and I can't imagine a better place to receive both the care and concern needed at this stage of life. It is always difficult to face the decison on where to have a loved one relocate. ... (read more)

Grafton County Nursing Home

3855 Dartmouth College Highway, North Haverhill, NH
1 review
CrimJusticeGirl: "The facility is large, it has plenty of space for its residents. Certain patients are separated by floors depending on what kind of illness or mental disease they are suffering with. There are nurses and doctors there around the clock to take care of the residents and in case there is an emergency. Everyone is very professional and well trained. They took great care of my great grandmother. The rooms are also plenty spacious but they sometimes have to put two people to a roo... (read more)

Lebanon Center

24 Old Etna Rd, Lebanon, NH
1 review
Scott36: "The staff at Lebanon Center was very helpful and took care of my mother well. I was there while she was eating, and the food looked good. They had two dining facilities with one upstairs and one downstairs. They were nice for a nursing home and open. I would recommend them. "

Glencliff Home for the Elderly

393 High Street, Glencliff, NH

Lafayette Center

93 Main Street, Franconia, NH
$$$$
Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Grafton County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Grafton County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Grafton County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.