Nursing Homes in Floyd County

3 Communities

Riverview Health Care Center

79 SPARROW LANE, Prestonsburg, KY
$$$$
joey5612: "The Riverview Health Care Center is where I most recently visited, as I was along for support with a very good friend of mine. Since I would consider myself to be an experienced person when it comes to dealing with these type of facilities, I always seem to keep an eye out for what is really going on in these places. While I normally have a lot to complain about, this time was much different, as I walked away very impressed with what I saw during my two hour visit to this ... (read more)

Highlands Regional Medical Center

5000 KY ROUTE 321, PO BOX 668, Prestonsburg, KY

Prestonsburg Health Care Center

147 North Highland Avenue, Prestonsburg, KY
$$$$
Situated in downtown Prestonsburg, Kentucky, Prestonsburg Health Care Center is a 56-bed dually certified skilled nursing facility located within 7 miles of Highlands Regional Medical Center. This facility provides a homelike environment and a dedicated staff that offers a comprehensive approach to health care that encompasses several areas of professional expertise, from expert rehabilitative services to short-term and long-term skilled nursing services.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Floyd County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Floyd County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Floyd County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.