Nursing Homes in Pocahontas County

4 Communities

Fonda Specialty Care

607 QUEEN STREET, Fonda, IA
1 review
ConnieLOVKJ: "My father is in Fonda Nursing & Rehab Center. The staff is awesome. They have plenty of different things to keep them active on the activity calendars. Everything is very clean. All of the residents say they have really good food when I talk to them. "

Pocahontas Manor Care Center

700 NW SEVENTH STREET, Pocahontas, IA
1 review
Joe1: "I have visited the Pocahontas Manor Care facility many times. My visits occurred at all times of the day during visiting hours and during each day of the week. I knew a few of the residents and also some of the workers.The facility is clean and well maintained. The exterior grounds are well landscaped and well groomed. Inside the hallways and rooms are kept freshly painted and clean. The areas are well lit and fairly cheerful.The staff was always friendly. They also tr... (read more)

Good Samaritan Society - Hovenden

304 EAST VETERANS ROAD, Laurens, IA

Rolfe Care Center

303 SECOND STREET, Rolfe, IA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pocahontas County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Pocahontas County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Pocahontas County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.