Nursing Homes in Tallassee

New Day Senior Care

805 Friendship Rd , Tallassee, AL
$$$$
1 review
caring020619: "New Day Senior Care seemed to be okay. I have a friend staying there. Their rooms are nice. You can choose a room with scenery if you want to. The food there seemed pretty good. They have a lot of activities but she just don't participate. They have a calendar on the wall of thing that they would be doing. "

Tallassee Health and Rehabilitation

2639 Gilmer Ave, Tallassee, AL
$$$$
Vickie Taylor: "The rooms where OK but were not well cleaned. I and my son got very angry at the staff for being so lazy. My husband was a patient and was suppose to stay only a short while due to rehab on a hip fracture. They want answer the patient call lights. They allowed my husband to get undressed and go out in the hall and someone poured something sticky all over the floor.M yet to be able to review them. Don’t take your love ones to this dump of a place. It is a nightmare. He w... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Tallassee area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Tallassee area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Tallassee area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.