5 Independent Living Communities in Shasta County, CA

Shasta Estates

1350 Buenaventura Blvd, Redding, CA
Jade: "My sister moved into Shasta Estates and it seemed very nice. The rooms were nice and clean. I had lunch there and the food was delicious. Everybody seemed very happy there. The staff member who helped me there was very nice and outgoing. T... (read more)

2018

Hilltop Estates

451 Hilltop Dr, Redding, CA
Darlene: "Hilltop Estates was nice, but my friend wasn't quite ready for such a big place. He was overwhelmed because of the number of people. The staff was very good, knowledgeable, and answered all of our questions. The apartment was small, which ... (read more)

Sundial Assisted Living

395 Hilltop Drive, Redding, CA
Residents at Sundial Assisted Living in Redding, California, get to enjoy a pleasant climate year round, and they are conveniently located close to beaches and the mountains. Care options include independent and assisted living as well as s... (read more)

River Commons Senior Living

301 Hartnell Avenue, Redding, CA
Gerald G.: "River Commons was very nice and close to my price range, but all I could afford was a large studio. They had small and large studios, and a one-bedroom."
Get Pricing

Quiet Waters Independent Living Inc.

748 KerryJen Court, Redding, CA

At A Glance

There are 5 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,778 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Shasta County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 35 reviews of independent living communities in the Shasta County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Shasta County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.