5 Assisted Living Facilities near Mcminn County, TN

Dominion of Athens

2090 West Madison Ave, Athens, TN
Ja12: "My mom has been here for almost a year. They have been a godsend!"
Caring Star 2015

Morning Pointe of Athens

1025 Crestway Drive, Athens, TN
luckeray: "My Dad was a resident there for three plus years until his death. While at Morning Pointe my dad could not have received better care. The staff at morning Pointe of Athens, TN is top notch who provided quality care for my dad. They assiste... (read more)

2015

Athens Place

120 Keith Lane, Athens, TN
Tharris: "My mother has moved into Athens Place. They're very friendly, very updated, and seem to have a very caring staff. They have lots of activities. She participated in Bingo, they had an Easter party, they've had some other little socials, and... (read more)

Willow Acres

255 County Road 730, Riceville, TN
Peach1: "This place is very quiet. It has a deck and many sitting areas for the residents. Another reason why we chose this place for my mother in law is that it's out in the country. She's used to this lifestyle. Her room is bigger compared to the... (read more)

Life Care Center of Athens

1234 Frye Street, Athens, TN
Wendy Fite: "My wife and I both have been using Life Care Center of Athens for our rehab and 24/7 nursing needs. I have had two knee replacements on my left knee and one on my right. My wife had a hip replacement and we could not be more pleased with... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 5 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Mcminn County is $3,137 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mcminn County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 20 reviews of assisted living communities in the Mcminn County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Mcminn County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.