Assisted Living in Coffey County

The Meadows

1201 Martindale, Burlington, KS
$$$$
1 review
str8aaa: "In my encounters with the staff at the Meadows, I have been extremely impressed with the care and compassion they give their residents. They often go above and beyond to provide a homelike environment for residents. My grandmother has been extremely happy since moving to the Meadows. She is well cared for and enjoys the various activities they provide for their residents. They offer a weekly bingo game. Someone comes in to the facility to provide beautician services such as ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Coffey County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Coffey County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Coffey County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.