Assisted Living in Hardee County

3 Communities

Southern Oaks Retirement Center

157 WILL DUKE ROAD, Wauchula, FL
$$$$
Bgloriamer: "This place was not only Filthy but unsafe. The bed that was given to my ex-husband was nothing more than an old spring with covering. I brought him an electric blanket and bedding and pillows. He shared a bathroom with a man in a wheel chair.i told him not to sit on toilet unless he wiped it first. Horrible food .caretakers looked like they needed a bath. I loaded my car with clothes,food,tv,coffee pot, micro. Got him out of there as fast as I could. His Guardian who wa... (read more)

Resthaven

298 RESTHAVEN ROAD, Zolfo Springs, FL

Adult Community Education Services Inc

124 Dink Albritton, Wauchula, FL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hardee County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Hardee County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Hardee County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.