Broadmoor Medical Lodge

5242 Medical Drive,, Rockwall, TX, 75032

Reviews of Broadmoor Medical Lodge

Brookie March 15, 2016

Worst facility to put your family's in. nurse don't respond to patient fast, all they do is sit on there chair and stuff there face. Left my family dehydrated and wet. And the adon did not do anything or Mr black.

aggiefan February 09, 2016

The worse ever high turn over and my mom was dehydrated and her feeding tube was infected spend 3 weeks in ICU. I had to hunt for water and their cups was taken away back in Dec... She had pressure sores on her back bone. Always had to deal with yeast infection under her breasts... beautiful place but no care...always a new nurse and the nurse called to tell me that these problems just happen that the hospital was wrong...

cinny1223 January 22, 2016

My mother is staying at this facility since last year. She recently was admitted to the hospital for kidney failure due to dehydration. This makes me ill as I live in PA. She is now back at the nursing home. Very sad.

Outraged and Disappointed January 19, 2016

Such a beautiful facility, too bad they have the most HORRIBLE CARE! Took my father in for therapy to get stronger and go home. After TWO weeks he continually got WORSE until we had to RETURN him to the HOSPITAL. Waited 45 minutes or longer to get help to go to the bathroom daily. No water (or anything) to drink except with meals. Gave him medication he was not supposed to have due to severe reactions after being told not to. Overworked and under staffed aids and nurses. One sleeping in therapy area due to overwork. My father developed pneumonia as a result of their inadequate care. He was on oxygen and they came in to give him a breathing treatment at night, found mask on table, hose in drawer and machine still running the next day. The administrator Mr. Black did nothing to help and did not care. Please if you love someone do not take them to this facility!

Missy5 March 19, 2015

Broadmoor was a beautiful facility. The dining room was very nice. It was well set up, and it was very beautiful. They did give us an activity list like dominos, movie nights, and sport nights. The people that we dealt with were super nice, and they seemed to really care about my mother. They didn't have a room available when we needed it. Had they had an availability, we probably would have put my mother there. We really liked that place.

Schelot March 27, 2014

Terrible facility. Took my husband home after three days. Very neglectful. Never offered any water other than to take meds. Not one glass. Breakfast was 1 tbs of scrambled eggs with 1 piece of bacon. Nothing else. Spilled orange juice. Left floor sticky. Had to ask for cleanup. Brought him food (which was allowed) and would not give to him! Ask for help to urinate. Never came. Sat in urine for 3-1/2 hrs and still would not change til after he ate

jetwin March 10, 2014

I recently put my husband at Broadmoor Medical Lodge. He had cancer and I found the staff to be attentive and caring not only for him but my family as well as my self. The aides were quick to meet his needs. PT department was faithful to work with him daily. I felt everyone provided excellent care and communication. When he had to go to the hospital for a procedure even the hospital staff was complimentary of their expertise and care. I can't say enough thank you's to the staff. Even though he lost the battle with the cancer he felt loved and cared for.

John60387150 February 13, 2014

I went to the hospital and the ER doctor recommended Broadmoor Medical Lodge and it had been great. It's a skilled nursing facility. The rooms are pretty nice and new. They have a church service, bible studies and bingo. Some kids' groups come here to sing. The services are excellent. They do all those things like vital signs and blood pressure and give our medicine to ourselves so I really don't have to do anything.

About Broadmoor Medical Lodge

Broadmoor Medical Lodge is a nursing home in Rockwall, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Broadmoor Medical Lodge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Broadmoor Medical Lodge

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Broadmoor Medical Lodge