Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr

1305 W Wisconsin, Oconomowoc, WI, 53066

Reviews of Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr

TheMightyTinMan April 06, 2012

I have a relative at this facility. She has been there for many years. When she first moved in she was very resistant, but now the very idea of ever having to leave is upsetting to her. Both her experience and mine have been that the staff are generally wonderful and friendly, the rooms are cozy, the food is good, and there are plenty of projects and forms of entertainment. I enjoyed the place so much that I became a regular volunteer. The only suggestions that I would have are that often the room call buttons stay on for a long time without being addressed, however I learned later and not something to be concerned about based on the people in those rooms and which button they activated, its just that the lights and beeping were sometimes distracting to me my relative.

Digigal16 February 17, 2012

I really loved coming to visit here. I came to visit about once or twice a month. The first time I came with about 7 other classmates and we would deliver little notes and homemade treat or craft. Every time we came, the workers there were very helpful and nice. Sometime the workers would have to show us around because we would get lost sometimes. I always loved coming to visit and looking back on it now I wish i never stopped coming.

About Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr

Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr is a nursing home in Oconomowoc, WI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr