Sundance Inn Health Center

2034 SUNDANCE PARKWAY, New Braunfels, TX, 78130

Reviews of Sundance Inn Health Center

happylife January 20, 2016

I just discharged from this great facility! I am now better than before my hospital stay. The staff always had a smile on their face, willing to help, and the management was there for us and the staff. The food was even good! I would recommend this skilled facility to my friends and family.

Justmenmywords January 14, 2016

Think twice and get your options before you put your loved here!! Clean yes, over worked nurses and CNAs, yes....Attitude from DON ( Director of Nursing), no follow through with Buisness Office, NO gollow through with Administrator. Moving our loved one soon!!

Caring5112 May 29, 2013

We chose Sundance Inn Health Center because it was recommended by the hospital where mom was. The facility was excellent. The care seemed to be short staffed. We helped with all of her needs as family. The staff was definitely overworked. But the place was very clean and the people that rented there were extremely helpful and friendly. It was a good experience. They can improve on hiring more workers, otherwise they were very accommodating.

Awesome95 May 24, 2013

very well nursing home I would put my mom in it forever!

About Sundance Inn Health Center

Sundance Inn Health Center is a nursing home in New Braunfels, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sundance Inn Health Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sundance Inn Health Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Sundance Inn Health Center