Sundance Inn Health Center

2034 SUNDANCE PARKWAY, New Braunfels, TX, 78130

Reviews of Sundance Inn Health Center

August 31, 2016

By jmsrbrt

Nurse call light goes on above the patient door, and I hear laughing coming from the nurses station. Finally get attention 15 minutes later. Staff doesn't read doctors instructions. Mom had a leg brace removed overnight, when the instructions were clear...only remove while in therapy, otherwise it stays on 24/7. They don't bathe the patient on a regular basis. Assistance going to the restroom is iffy. Their answer to this is fit you with a catheter, or bed pan. And did I mention they LOST her false teeth after the items were removed for cleaning. Going on two weeks now with nothing you have to chew. I wonder how long a person can live on mashed potatoes and soup? Oh, and you MIGHT get your meals around lunch time. Hope you enjoy cold food. Right now I'm leaning on giving a 2-1/2.

February 27, 2016

By daughter of COPD

My mom arrived on a Thursday. I arrived in town on a Sunday to visit and review her care. She was there for PT/OT post discharge from a more robust rehab facility. BY Sunday she had not yet been evaluated by PT or OT. Nor was she scheduled. Her meds were also off schedule. By day 6 she was readmitted to hosp for infection. I arrived 36 hours later and found her Ipad and personal fingertip pulse ox and personal meds were missing. I went back to facility to inquire and surprise...nothing was found. I live 3 hours away. Do not put a loved one here unless you can monitor care daily and keep a close eye on the electronics. Following the hosp visit I will relocate mom closer to me.

February 18, 2016

By BewareBecautious

Terrible facility!! Care was poor and physical therapy of poor quality. Family member spent 4 days there for rehab and we transferred to a much better facility. Lots of mistakes, excuses, inefficiencies and little concern by staff and administration.

January 20, 2016

By happylife

I just discharged from this great facility! I am now better than before my hospital stay. The staff always had a smile on their face, willing to help, and the management was there for us and the staff. The food was even good! I would recommend this skilled facility to my friends and family.

January 14, 2016

By Justmenmywords

Think twice and get your options before you put your loved here!! Clean yes, over worked nurses and CNAs, yes....Attitude from DON ( Director of Nursing), no follow through with Buisness Office, NO gollow through with Administrator. Moving our loved one soon!!

May 29, 2013

We chose Sundance Inn Health Center because it was recommended by the hospital where mom was. The facility was excellent. The care seemed to be short staffed. We helped with all of her needs as family. The staff was definitely overworked. But the place was very clean and the people that rented there were extremely helpful and friendly. It was a good experience. They can improve on hiring more workers, otherwise they were very accommodating.

May 24, 2013

By Awesome95

very well nursing home I would put my mom in it forever!

Features of Sundance Inn Health Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Sundance Inn Health Center

Sundance Inn Health Center is a nursing home in New Braunfels, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sundance Inn Health Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sundance Inn Health Center