Sundance Inn Health Center

Overview of Ratings

2.6

January 20, 2016

By happylife

I just discharged from this great facility! I am now better than before my hospital stay. The staff always had a smile on their face, willing to help, and the management was there for us and the staff. The food was even good! I would recommend this skilled facility to my friends and family.

January 14, 2016

By Justmenmywords

Think twice and get your options before you put your loved here!! Clean yes, over worked nurses and CNAs, yes....Attitude from DON ( Director of Nursing), no follow through with Buisness Office, NO gollow through with Administrator. Moving our loved one soon!!

May 29, 2013

We chose Sundance Inn Health Center because it was recommended by the hospital where mom was. The facility was excellent. The care seemed to be short staffed. We helped with all of her needs as family. The staff was definitely overworked. But the place was very clean and the people that rented there were extremely helpful and friendly. It was a good experience. They can improve on hiring more workers, otherwise they were very accommodating.

May 24, 2013

By Awesome95

very well nursing home I would put my mom in it forever!

Features of Sundance Inn Health Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Sundance Inn Health Center

Sundance Inn Health Center is a nursing home in New Braunfels, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sundance Inn Health Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sundance Inn Health Center