Maplewood Care Center Maplewood, MN

1900 Sherren Avenue, Maplewood, MN, 55109

Reviews of Maplewood Care Center | Maplewood, MN

June 01, 2011

By RhettBlink

Friend or relative of resident

Maplewood Care Center was my mother's home for the last 4½ years of her life. We found the staff to be typically very caring, although we did have some issues with some of the nursing staff. We didn't always feel that the nurses were as attentive as they could be. Ironically, the lowest level employees aides, janitors and the like, were the best at providing support and comfort to our mom. The facility itself was certainly adequate, with spacious rooms and common areas. The activities staff worked very hard to keep Mom entertained, and she always said that the food was good.

August 11, 2010

By Alzheimer's Speaks

Exceptional Plus!

My Father lived at Maplewood Care for the last few months of his life and was treated by the staff with amazing love and compassion. Staff also treated us as family great! My Mother has now lived there since 2001, due to memory loss. She is now in her end stages of Alzheimer's disease and I can't imagine finding a better community for her. The staff have been incredible; befriending her over the years. Her experinece and ours as a family has been ideal. Kudos Maplewood Care! If you want to see one of my favorite stories on how Maplewood Care treats it's residents go to my blog www.AlzheimersspeaksBlog.com and search for the story "Spa Day" at the VOA.

Features of Maplewood Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Maplewood Care Center

Maplewood Care Center is a nursing home in Maplewood, MN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Maplewood Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Maplewood Care Center