Brakebill Nursing Home

5837 LYONS VIEW PIKE, Knoxville, TN, 37919

Reviews of Brakebill Nursing Home

joey5612 August 28, 2012

My Great Grand-Mother was in BrakeBill for nearly two years before she passed away. I was actually very satisfied with this establishment through and through. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful as they were always on top of my great grandmother's needs. They gave you the feeling that your loved one was their top priority and their needs were very important. I can safely say the employees here went above and beyond their normal job responsibilities to make these residents feel as if they are at home. The building itself was nice and had a very homelike atmosphere. There were many social activities for the residents to enjoy, making my great grandmother's stay there even more enjoyable. Overall, the care and therapy that I know all the residents receive at BrakeBill make this a wonderful place to leave your loved one. I would recommend this care facility to anyone who is looking for such an establishment.

NikkE June 30, 2011

This facility is one that has made huge improvements in the last several years. They invested in new equipment, new decorating of the patient rooms, and have even gotten a new menu for the residents. Our family friend who lives at Brakebill says that he could not be more pleased with the facility and all the perks. The staff are always friendly when we visit, and the food really tastes very good.

About Brakebill Nursing Home

Brakebill Nursing Home is a nursing home in Knoxville, TN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Brakebill Nursing Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Brakebill Nursing Home

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Brakebill Nursing Home