Lake View Care Center at Delray

5430 LINTON BLVD, Delray Beach, FL, 33484

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Lake View Care Center at Delray

sandic1967 June 04, 2014

This is a beautiful facility, but looks can be deceiving! My mom is a special , being that she is a post stem cell transplant patient. She has many special needs that were not addressed! She has only been there since yesterday, and based on her non existent nursing care there, I am not too impressed! We sent her there with all her meds, and a binder with all her information (which was hers) and a prescription for pain meds. They took all the pages out and left her with an empty binder??? Then argued that the pages were not for her, but for them? She was improperly given a bed pan, and it tilted and caused her whole bed to be wet, and just left her lying in it for hours! She was not given any of her much needed meds nor gave her anything for her extreme pain! I am not happy right now, and I hope her 2nd day goes much better then her 1st! I am headed in there now to talk with the director.

John74576250 November 27, 2013

My wife is at Lake View Care Center at this point. Their physical therapy department and their nursing staff impressed me the most. Their rooms are bigger than other places I've been.

About Lake View Care Center at Delray

Lake View Care Center at Delray is a nursing home in Delray Beach, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lake View Care Center at Delray for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lake View Care Center at Delray

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105475

Location of Lake View Care Center at Delray