Vineyard Commons

3585 Round Barn Blvd, Santa Rosa, CA, 95403

Reviews of Vineyard Commons

Walter25 December 21, 2015

I visited Vineyard Commons. There was practically no one around, because they were on a field trip. The community was very attractive, and was made on the side of the hill. It was very nice and seemed to have a lot of parking, and that was good. The staff was very nice. It was empty, so it seemed more an institution than a home.

Cathy P December 16, 2015

The Vineyard Commons seemed homey and friendly. The dining area was really nice, and they offer parking and weekly housekeeping. They take the residents weekly to shopping. There’s Bible study, and we met people with common background. The ratio of couples was good.

Caring109270550 August 12, 2015

There are a lot of activities, a lot of people around doing things, and wonderful staff. Everybody came out and greeted us. We had lunch there, and the food was pretty good. It was convenient to where we live so we can go visit my mother-in-law. They have a tour bus that takes them around to different shopping experiences, and it seemed pretty active. She has her own apartment with a little kitchen, and they have a common dining area where everyone goes down and have dinner and lunch. She likes Vineyard Commons, and she is very happy there. They have musicians that come in and perform, they play games, and they have an exercise room. The rooms have little patios and more of a view.

Anonymous111513550 August 11, 2015

My friend is at Vineyard Commons, and she is very happy. I like the warmth of the people. Everybody is just wonderful. The dining area is fabulous. It is like being on a cruise ship. One thing that is nice is that they have a staff that lives on site.

Caring110468550 June 29, 2015

We stayed there for two days at Vineyard Commons, and we liked it. They were very nice to us, and we enjoyed the food. The person who was in charge with us was very gracious. She was like a mother to us and did her job extraordinarily well. The room that we are in wasn’t well appointed with furnitures, but that was OK. We were glad that they gave us a free bed.

Linda107761650 June 28, 2015

Everybody was very friendly, it was very nice and clean, and the room was large. The only negative thing I have to say about Vineyard Commons, which I didn't realize, was that the meals were not served to the room, and my mother-in-law -- although she is independent -- doesn't speak well. She would have to go to the dining room to eat, and she doesn't like doing that because if people talked to her, she can't respond. She would have preferred having meals in her room. And because of that, family members have been taking food to her because there is a little kitchenette, so even though she is paying for meals, she is not utilizing that. I believe the food is good. She's been there for two months, and she hasn't communicated with me because we can't really talk on the telephone. I was going out of town, so that is why she is there. It is temporary, and she probably either will be going to her own apartment -- if she found one -- or she'll be coming back to stay with me. It was a temporary move, and everybody was very gracious. They clean the room and do her laundry once a week. She has everything I would like.

Will8 June 16, 2015

I have eaten twice at Vineyard Commons, and I think the food is pretty good. The apartments are actually quite spacious. The staff seems very friendly. It appears to be very secure. I have not seen anything I have not liked about it yet.

Beau1 March 17, 2015

We actually placed my mother-in-law in a facility. It is called Vineyard Commons. We chose this one because of the amenities that it offered, and there were a lot of things. It has the combination of both, not only the care but the independent living and stuff, so it seems like a good fit for what needs my mother-in-law has. I absolutely recommend them to others. There are so many different bearings of activities either between cards, games, movie nights, and excursions. They do weekly excursions where they take the residents there, and they go on a tour. It has been something that my mother-in-law has really enjoyed because the social aspect of senior living center that she has there is something that she direly needed. It brings her out. It makes them more of a community like doing the different activities that they have.

Anna17 November 27, 2014

Vineyard Commons was affordable. I was disappointed that they didn't replace the carpet, but my dad took it anyway because he could afford it and was into it. He has a studio, and they have all private rooms there. He plays games, they have a movie night every night, and they have music. They teach music lessons there, they have singing, and they have an entertainment director who does different things like activities, arts and crafts, and outings. I actually ate there today, and the food is good. They have a bachelor's lounge, a dog walk, walking trails, covered parking, and open parking. The staff is very helpful actually; they have been great. They include three meals a day and all the utilities. He just pays one fee, and it is the lowest in town.

Caring7147 May 14, 2013

I live in Vineyard Commons. It's quite good, actually. It's up on the hills in a very nice area. We're surrounded with quite a bit of open space with nice trees, horses and we have our own vineyard. They have very good efficient staff. They treat us well. The place is clean. We have three meals a day that a chef prepares. We have a big salad bar and we have the salad bar for both lunch and dinner.

From Vineyard Commons

Vineyard Commons is located in Santa Rosa, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Vineyard Commons for a visit...and stay!

Features of Vineyard Commons

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room