Brookdale Mt. Lebanon | Independent Living

1050 McNeilly Rd., Pittsburgh, PA, 15226

Reviews of Brookdale Mt. Lebanon | Independent Living

Deborah24 January 24, 2014

I thought The Devonshire of Mount Lebanon was out of our price range, but I wanted to see it because I'd actually been there before and I liked the look of it. They were so great about offering solutions for not only our budget, but really listening to what my mother-in-law's needs were and how it might fit with the services that they offer, so we actually placed her in their independent living with some services provided by the facility, so that would keep her out of the personal care part, which is more expensive right now until we actually really, really need that. The fact that she can move directly from independent to assisted living without a lot of disruption to the social environment that she will have gotten used to by that time is really great. We really like that she has a little efficiency apartment. It's smaller than what she's been in while living independently, but it gives her the ability to feel like she's still pretty independent. Also, her Medicare covered nurse, physical therapist, and shower nursing staff can come into the facility and still visit her under her Medicare plan as if she were living in an independent apartment outside the facility. So, that was really great too. For the whole package of trying to keep her in one facility for as long as possible, I thought that they offered a good deal as far as the price. It's not cheap by any means, but comfortable and nice, and you get a home-like feeling without it being too busy.

Missy Lou April 11, 2012

The Devonshire is located in Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA. It offers a pleasant environment that makes you feel right at home. There are a lot of different types of people living here as there are a wide variety of services available. I was looking for a place that my parents would be able to use both now and as they age even more. While they don't need any help right now it's nice to know that they wouldn't have to move if and when they do eventually need some help with daily living. It's nice to know that the staff really cares and that the people who live there are friendly. This is a place where I myself wouldn't mind living and it's nice to know that it's safe and in a safe neighborhood too. It's high on my list of options for my parents as I really am not able to find any drawbacks to this place.

From Brookdale Mt. Lebanon

Brookdale Mt. Lebanon provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Features of Brookdale Mt. Lebanon

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: All Residents Have In Room Full Kitchens (Including Oven, Etc.)

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Tai Chi

• Financial Guidance Extra: Stately Residence In Residential Area Providing Independent And Personal Care Services. We Offer Many Amenities, No Buy In Fee And In House Private Duty Services Available. We Have A Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, Gym, Private Dining Room And Gorgeous Grounds.

Location of Brookdale Mt. Lebanon