Meridian Lakewood Independent Living

1805 South Balsam, Lakewood, CO, 80232

Promotion ends in 8 days!

Reviews of Meridian Lakewood | Independent Living

June 26, 2014

We liked the Meridian. The staff treated me very well. They had exercise facilities and classes. They had a theater area that looked nice.

April 29, 2014

The Meridian-Lakewood was good except for the price. The place was nice, and the people were really friendly. The maintenance guy introduced himself. It was just really a good feeling. The staff was great. It was very clean. They took me to the dining room, and it was clean. I don’t think it was time for a meal, and so it was empty, but it was definitely spacious.

January 12, 2014

By Beverly27

We were searching for a facility and we picked Meridian Lakewood. The staff was extremely friendly and the food was excellent. The accommodations are very, very nice. It's not cheap but my children insist that if I'm saving my money for my old age, this is it. I'm very happy with them.

November 06, 2013

By Sharon34

My grandparents were original purchasers in the Meridian. They sold their home and purchased an apartment there. The facility was a lovely place and it was awesome. Everybody was wonderful, sweet and fantastic until my grandfather in law needed more assistance. They wouldn't let him stay in his apartment and they moved him to the nursing home facility. They were disrespectful to him in the nursing home. He was a night person and they just threw him into his bed at 8:00 at night and wouldn't let people visit him after eight. It was a nightmare. My grandmother fell and was also moved to the nursing home and they wouldn't let them stay in the same room. They were paying for both the apartment and the nursing home. It took us a couple of months to move them. I hope things have improved now but we swore at that point that we would never go to another Meridian.

September 19, 2013

By Margaret22

My parents are in an assisted living facility at The Meridian. It is in a location where my parents want to be. We chose this because it is a facility that offers independent senior living all the way through hospice, so when their needs increase, they are able to stay there for the rest of their lives. Right now my mom is in their assisted living, but my stepfather is not, so this is a perfect place for them both. Plus, it is a lovely place. Currently they have a two-bedroom apartment with a patio that overlooks the grounds. They spend a lot of time out there. A family of ducks would come up to their patio and my parents would feed them. The living environment has been great for them. The staff members are really good to them. They're just great. They would go out of their way to meet their needs. We have eaten there in their dining room and the food was really good. I would absolutely recommend this place to others.

August 29, 2013

By Don17

We visited a lot of places and we have decided on Meridian Lakewood. We chose this facility because of its beauty and its location. They have a huge decorated landscaped courtyard and a nice dining room. We have a two-bedroom-two-bathroom apartment. Their staff is absolutely unbelievable. They are very helpful and friendly. They are there to answer questions, help us when we need help, and take care of anything that we don't know about. They also have activities for their tenants. We're very satisfied with Meridian. In fact, I have already recommended this place to others.

Photos of Meridian Lakewood

Features of Meridian Lakewood

About Meridian Lakewood

At the base of the scenic Rocky Mountains in Lakewood, Colo., The Meridian is conveniently located on Jewell Avenue between Wadsworth Boulevard and Kipling Street. The community features easy access to local shopping and dining, as well as to the city of Denver and Denver International Airport. Residents enjoy a beautiful natural setting with mature landscaping, walking paths, ponds and a stream.

Our apartment-style Senior independent living community offers all the conveniences of home without any of the work. The Meridian features a comfortable sidewalk caf_, beauty salon, arts and crafts room, billiard and poker room, large library with fireplace and a covered patio. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with lighted walk-in closets, generous storage and fully-equipped kitchens. With flexible hours and restaurant-style dining daily, our dining services offer regional cuisine, featured items and a wide variety of choices every day.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services for residents. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular classes include "Matter of Balance," tai chi and "Mind Aerobics." Help with everyday tasks can make a big difference in the quality of your life. It's comforting to know that you can continue to live life to the fullest at The Meridian - with the added security of a health care center and a full spectrum of supportive services to meet the needs of our residents.

Call today to arrange a visit, and experience for yourself the meaningful lifestyle our residents enjoy every day.

Map of Meridian Lakewood